new to the forum

Welcome, Please introduce yourself to the members.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
duoglide

new to the forum

Post by duoglide »

hi my wife and are Harley riders right now I am looking to sell or trade both of our bikes an 07 electraglide classic and her 09 softail deluxe and buy a BOSS HOSS TRIKE we love to party and know how to leave our attitudes at home any help finding a good trike will be appreciated thanks see you on the road DUOGLIDE
Buck
$ite $upporter

Re: new to the forum

Post by Buck »

welcome to the site. V8 trikes are very popular but there are a few good deals still out there. Keep and eye on EBay and Cycle trader and if you locate one hope that a forum member lives somewhere close by to look at it for you, also most of the V8'ers know one another and may already have an opinion of the trike and its former owner.
Buck
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Welcome to the forum! V8 Perv is selling two 57 Chevy trikes go to classifieds - private party forum, third post down, . His Craigslist posting has expired but you can PM or e-mail him through the board. Please keep us posted on your endeavor. Once you get hooked on these machines you'll never go back! :burnout:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
v8 billy

Post by v8 billy »

Welcome duoglide
Great bunch of folks here. If you and the miss make it to bike week in March be sure and look us up.
Billy
.................Image

.....................................Image
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

Glad to have you aboard,Duo. Our 57 trike is for sale,if you're interested.
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Welcome duoglide,

I also have made the move from the motor company to BossHoss, ain't never going back.

Best thing you did was register on this site - lots of help in your new lifestyle, good luck in your hunt. Looks like you've got some great leads already.

Gordon
Gordon from England