2007 SB Super Sport, England

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Zepman

2007 SB Super Sport, England

Post by Zepman »

Hi all,

Age comes to us all and I have to let my Super Sport go. Just back from near Koblenz 1,400 miles, oil did not need a top-up.

Special Edition, #63/180 2007, 5.7L, 415hp, high lift cam, polished & ported, K&N 2500.
Holley 4150, 750 CFM, four barrel, manual secondaries. A UK MOT certificate until May 23.
All UK importation and vehicle approval documentation provided. 44k miles, new tyres, new coolant, new timing cover, new alternator and belt. Smoked windvest, floorboards.

I've fully serviced it for the last 8 years to above BH specification. Trans always fully flushed. I've ridden it to Pullman City and back twice.

Flawless mechanics, the carb is really well set up and it has never misfired or stumbled. The trans is strong and has never slipped, oil changes always no debris. Has pan access. Spare sidewinder pipes and spare ported headers provided. Manual gear shift in addition to foot levers - great at stop lights. Various spares. Excellent condition, two cracks to paint on tank near gas cap.

Selling through an established UK motorcycle dealer so that your funds are secure and the title can be exchanged legally into your name. Priced for quick sale at £21,995 or approximately €27,000. Ping me for more info.

Thanks for reading,
Pics attached.

Regards