350/502 parts and spares for sale

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Oldun

350/502 parts and spares for sale

Post by Oldun »

Definitely fit 2001 to 2008 models. I believe most will do dual duty on the 350 & the 502, except the seats, gaskets and drive belt; I think there is one 350 seat in this mix.

Seats: what you see. New Mustang seat still in box, will unwrap if needed; mildly-worn Mustang gel filled seat; standard Mustang seat; 2x pillion passenger seats with back-pads, 2x luggage racks (one with bag-pad); one seatback with custom mildew marks J

Parts, new: 502 cylinder head gaskets; Joker Controls brake lever w/ cylinder; air filter; 350 fan; 502 fan; chrome fan cover (only fits 350 fan); switch for radiator thermostat; front and rear brake pads; distributor cap; coil; 2x starters; 2x alternators; 502 final drive belt (I think the 502 is longer than the 350); 2x throttle cables; chrome oil filter; water pump; indicator relay; fuel petcock.

Parts, used: 502 radiator (no leaks/damage); rear brake assembly (well used). Also a couple of sets of WindVest mounting brackets, one part missing.

All items in New Zealand. Will deliver anywhere between Turangi and Palmerston North; or will take to a freight depot in Wanganui for you to arrange international shipping.
Attachments
Boss Hoss Parts 04.jpg
Boss Hoss Parts 05.jpg
Boss Hoss Parts 03.jpg
Boss Hoss Parts 02.jpg
Boss Hoss Parts 01.jpg
Oldun

Re: 350/502 parts and spares for sale

Post by Oldun »

Sold locally downunder. Thanks for looking!