Custom Bad Ass V8 trike

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V8Norm

Custom Bad Ass V8 trike

Post by V8Norm »

My Red 502 sold today!!!
Now up for sale is my trike. 2014
This trike is so cool to ride. 383 stroker with about 420 HP, with a 700R4 transmission and a Jag independent read end. It is plated in California. The frame was built by a professional frame builder in Florida and has a vin #. Really nice power coat on the frame. The custom Corbin seat is great. Cooling system works very good. The side covers are made from a grill, installed with Dzus fittings. removes quickly and works well. Installed behind the license plate is a trailer hitch I was planing to use my large cooler rack to carry a large suit cases or lawn chairs and a cooler. The head light was custom made in England, it looks great but not too bright. The bottom lights helps this problem. Top of the line Dakota Digital information center gauge. I have over $36,000. cash and countless hrs invested, time to move on to something else interesting. It has been unbelievable the attention I have been getting riding this, I think you will like it! It is so Bad Ass. This is not a Boss Hoss. She has 1750 miles on her. Give me a call Norm 415-725-nine 3 five 9
This trike will be at bike week on March 9th. The trailer will be heading back to CA after bike week and delivery could be arranged with the driver. maybe. No warranty. Sold as is. Price is $25,000. might take a trade, up or down. like a newer Denali

IMG_0233.JPG
IMG_0232.JPG
IMG_0231.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG
IMG_0229.JPG
IMG_0228.JPG
IMG_0227.JPG
IMG_0225.JPG
IMG_0226.JPG
Norm
Orlando606VetteTrike

Re: Custom Bad Ass V8 trike

Post by Orlando606VetteTrike »

Looking forward to meeting you and seeing this machine in person.
2008 606 Corvette Trike