Boss Hoss 434 Stroker

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
BigB

Boss Hoss 434 Stroker

Post by BigB »

Up for sale is my beautiful 2001 custom Boss Hoss. Don't look at the book value, I'll tell you. It's about $10,000, Stock! This is far from stock. In fact, this beautiful motorcycle with this bad-ass paint job just recently received a brand new engine! In 2013, Wheeler Motorsports, Forest Lake, MN installed a brand new finely tuned all aluminum 434 stroker motor! This engine is a beast! Nasty! Rated at 590 HP (not sure if that's before the Nitrous) according to Tim Dalbec, the owner of Boss Hoss Concepts, builder of this bike. Tim customized this bike in 2006. It was one of his personal bikes at the time. This was Tim's 3rd conversion of a Boss Hoss. He has since customized many incredible Boss Hosses. After the engine swap in 2013, all transmission upgrades were performed. We installed a new Holley 850 carburetor, all new hoses, cables and fittings, new fuel pump, new Odyssey 925 battery. The seat was recovered last year in black crocodile ($1500) by the Seat Doctor, new under bike accent lighting and last month, Mountain Boss Hoss performed all service. Fresh fluids including tranny flush, new 300 Avon rear tire, new front tire, brakes, new cables, Several parts were re-chromed (any part that needed it). New belt, new custom made rear pulley. This is the fastest, snottiest bike I've ever ridden. That includes 3 other Boss Hosses I've owned and a 2010 Vanquish sporting an aluminum 427/575hp! Everything on it is practically brand new. There's approximately 2,500 miles on the new engine, everything else I've had done in the last year or two. Mountain Boss Hoss work ($7500) was performed in June, 2017. I have well over $40,000 invested in this bike the last 4 years. Asking $37,900. The engine alone was $24,900! I have the receipts for everything. Will deliver to Paris Boss Hoss National Rally next month.
Attachments
IMG_0177.JPG
IMG_0184.JPG
hogv8

Re: Boss Hoss 434 Stroker

Post by hogv8 »

Beautiful, you have a real winner there !
Ron Radulski

Re: Boss Hoss 434 Stroker

Post by Ron Radulski »

This bike is ABSOLUTELY perfect!!! I met Barry at the Holiday Inn Express in Somerset,PA this past June while we were both at Tom' s Mountain Boss Hoss Open House. Good luck Barry, with the sale of your bike. Someone is going to get an excellent V8 bike!!! This bike sounds better than most 502's that I've heard.