Wanted: BH Trike

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Wild Bill

Wanted: BH Trike

Post by Wild Bill »

A friend of mine has cash in hand and wants to buy a BH trike ASAP.

Here is his wish list:
- 2006 or newer.
- Truck, Gangsta or '32 body styles considered.
- Buyer is located in Virginia and prefers to see the trike and do the transaction in person. He can fly in and ride home, but probably not more than 800 miles(ish).
- LS or ZZ4 (385 Hp) considered, but no 300 HP LS.
- Trikes with price ranges from the low twenties to the low forties will be considered.

He is considering driving to the Boss Hoss Rally this week, but he can only be there on Thursday. Will anyone have their trike there for him to see?

Please reply here or private message.

Thanks!

Wild Bill
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: Wanted: BH Trike

Post by CanuckHoss »

Jumping Jesus Bill...was helping lady from Atlanta move her trike over the past 6 months...she JUST sold it las week...awesome 32 Coupe that she had in Daytona and we met for the first time there in person..I will double double check if she sold it for sure.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

I checked and it is SOLD..to a guy from Virginia...hmmmmm
CanuckHoss

Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

My buddy put a deposit in a 2013 Gangsta from Dave at Houston Boss Hoss. His trike will ship to him here in Virginia next week.

He will be in Daytona for Biketoberfest. It is a blue & silver Gangsta with the 485 HP LS3.

Thanks!

WB
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Wild Bill wrote:My buddy put a deposit in a 2013 Gangsta from Dave at Houston Boss Hoss. His trike will ship to him here in Virginia next week.

He will be in Daytona for Biketoberfest. It is a blue & silver Gangsta with the 485 HP LS3.

Thanks!

WB
Awesome news Bill...look froward to meeting him..you there for the week???
CanuckHoss

Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

Barry,

I would love to come down for Biketoberfest. I currently have not made any arrangements, though.

I am winging it a bit to see if things work out to come on down. Fingers crossed!

WB
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

If things pan out schedule wise ... Don't let lack of hotel reservation stop you. In October Rooms are usually available all over and often cheaper than advance reservations.
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Wild Bill wrote:Barry,

I would love to come down for Biketoberfest. I currently have not made any arrangements, though.

I am winging it a bit to see if things work out to come on down. Fingers crossed!

WB
JACK STILL HAS HIS CONDOS...

PLUS GWEN WANTS TO MEET THIS "WILD BILL" CHARACTER THAT ALL THE LADYS ARE TALKING ABOUT...
CanuckHoss