WINDSHIELD FRAME

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
SQ4MN

WINDSHIELD FRAME

Post by SQ4MN »

I am looking for a stock windshield frame for my 2003 Boss Hoss. If anyone has one for sale please contact me. I would also like to know if they are all the same through the years or are there several changes.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: WINDSHIELD FRAME

Post by CanuckHoss »

Dave...

They are just stock HD Heritage windshields...any replacement would work. Even one from a Roadking would work...just adjust the brackets on the fork...

They have all looked the same to me over the years...
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
oblongs

Post by oblongs »

Dave,

Are you looking for the part that pulls off, or the conectors that mount to the forks? I'm easily confused. If your looking for the windshield, I may be able to help you out. Let me know. I'm in Vegas now, but the windshield is at my house in California. I come to Vegas once a month so I could bring it down on my next trip, or could ship it if you need it sooner. Let me know.

Dan
Fat people are harder to kidnap
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

oblongs wrote:Dave,

Are you looking for the part that pulls off, or the conectors that mount to the forks? I'm easily confused. If your looking for the windshield, I may be able to help you out. Let me know. I'm in Vegas now, but the windshield is at my house in California. I come to Vegas once a month so I could bring it down on my next trip, or could ship it if you need it sooner. Let me know.

Dan
Thanks Dan for the offer. Someone already gave me one so everything is fine now. The next time you're in Vegas give me a shout. My email is SLAVEDAVE@COX.NET I read them every day.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada