Wanted, Kewl Metal +15deg

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
knockdolian

Wanted, Kewl Metal +15deg

Post by knockdolian »

Hi all, just been looking at Clints trike he sold last year. I really like the raked front end. So this is a long shot has anyone got a second hand kit for sale ??
Have to ask
Thanks
Swiss V8

Re: Wanted, Kewl Metal +15deg

Post by Swiss V8 »

A Kewl Metal front end looks shurely great!
There is only one thing:
It is made for the newer Upside Down fork. As your front end is still the old harley style forks, it won't match.

I'm not an expert, but that's at least some information. There are more known guys out there who even might have solved your problem.
Martin

BHRA President Europe
knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

Thanks for the reply. I have checked the web site and they do a pre 99 set. Ive tried to contact them but the link doesn't work. Has anyone got an email address for them. Is there a UK or Europe distributor ?
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

This is (was) the email add for the owner (Joe) son that I found on the web from 09. Could not find anything more recent. Surprised they don't have an email on their site.

brandon@kewlmetal.com

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

I may have a set for sale but it will be off a newer 2003 bike. As mentioned it most likely does not fit.

Are you just after the looks?
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

CanuckHoss wrote:I may have a set for sale but it will be off a newer 2003 bike. As mentioned it most likely does not fit.

Yes, just like the look but like the sound of the fact it lightens up steering. I put a similar kit on my HD trike for the same reason. That was a German kit. Will 2003 be USD forks as mine are right way up 50mm fork legs. I have since found their email address but would obviously still rather go for a second hand kit
Thanks
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

You definitely do not want bike trees on a trike. You need trees that were designed for a trike or the headshake will will be greatly increased and dangerous.
knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

SRF wrote:You definitely do not want bike trees on a trike. You need trees that were designed for a trike or the headshake will will be greatly increased and dangerous.
Thanks I was aware of that. Ive emailed the coy twice but had no reply
knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

Hi all, does anyone have contact with kewl metal or Mountain Boss Hoss. Ive emailed both. Kewl three times ref ther trees with no reply. Are they still trading ??
Thanks
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

CanuckHoss wrote:I may have a set for sale but it will be off a newer 2003 bike. As mentioned it most likely does not fit.

Barry,

I might be interested in the used Kewl Metal set you have. Let's talk if it's still available.

Bill
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Wild Bill wrote:

Barry,

I might be interested in the used Kewl Metal set you have. Let's talk if it's still available.

Bill
A deal has been made on the Kewl Metal front end that a friend and customer had for sale off his 2003 SB.

It is a Forum member here and if would like to announce he can...unless he let's me know that I can...

it still needs to come off the bike in British Columbia and be shipped South so it is a bit of a wait.

If for some reason that deal falls through then it will be available again...for now I assume a solid sale.
CanuckHoss

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Rumor has it that it will soon be on a 2005 sb located in central Florida. But that is just a rumor ;)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

petitemoose wrote:Rumor has it that it will soon be on a 2005 sb located in central Florida. But that is just a rumor ;)
:canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:
CanuckHoss