18 inch Car Tire Wheel Wanted

private party ads only.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

18 inch Car Tire Wheel Wanted

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

I am checking to see if anyone has a used 18 inch car tire wheel they want to get rid of.
If not i will be purchasing new upon arrival home. you assistance is appreciated.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
Tom

Re: 18 inch Car Tire Wheel Wanted

Post by Tom »

There is a guy on the .com site that wants to trade.
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

i appreciate the post. i am wanting to buy as if i trade, i will not be able to buy another wheel like i have as they are no longer made. i will probably end up buying one from Marv as my options are running thin. thanks for the replies.
Made it back from Korea and just getting over jet lag :cry: :cry: but i have been riding :D :D
Darryl
Darryl Campbell
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Chopper City has them. I have them on the Beast and "Works Goooood!"
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
gaston 2005 502

well the car tire wheel is on, i am working in Korea and go back home in 6 days and a wake up. As far as the verdict on the car tire,,, I like the heck out of it. Much more stable on the burnouts, cornering is a non issue,, only real difference is in parking lots, backing up and going through pot holes slow,,, sometimes it gets a mind of it's own and you gotta be ready. Only problem is now i need the matching front wheel and sprocket. So soon i will be ordering and then i will post pictures and also will be posting pic's of my take off wheels and sprocket as i intend to sell them. thanks to all who helped in my changeover to the dark side of the car tire wheel

Darryl
Darryl Campbell