Carb leaking

repairs, maintanence, electrical wizardry, mechanical epiphany, etc.
Forum Sponsored byHP Lubricants
knockdolian

Carb leaking

Post by knockdolian »

Hi all, carbs leaking now after changing the fuel lines. Anyway I was watching YouTube to get some pointers and found a chap talking about Qudrajet and Eldabrock . I thought the Edlbrock was a qudrajet ? Could any carb guru enlighten me please.
Thanks
Orlando606VetteTrike

Re: Carb leaking

Post by Orlando606VetteTrike »

These spread-bore carburetors are manufactured by Weber USA with all new components. They are brand new carburetors... not remanufactured. The Performer Series for Q-Jet Applications are stock replacement and street legal in 50-states for the Chevrolet/GMC vehicles listed under each carburetor description. Q-Jets were original equipment on some of the most popular Chevy and GMC engines on the road today. Now the Edelbrock and Weber engineers have refined these classic carbs while retaining their original replacement status. These carbs are compatible with all stock linkage and components for the years listed, and will fit stock intake manifolds. For optimum street performance these carbs may be used with a street legal/stock replacement Performer intake manifold. See Cross Reference Guide for 1966-86 Chevy Cars and Trucks to cross reference Stock Rochester Quadrajet part numbers.

http://www.carburetion.com/Rochester.asp
2008 606 Corvette Trike
knockdolian

Re: Carb leaking

Post by knockdolian »

Orlando565 wrote:These spread-bore carburetors are manufactured by Weber USA with all new components. They are brand new carburetors... not remanufactured. The Performer Series for Q-Jet Applications are stock replacement and street legal in 50-states for the Chevrolet/GMC vehicles listed under each carburetor description. Q-Jets were original equipment on some of the most popular Chevy and GMC engines on the road today. Now the Edelbrock and Weber engineers have refined these classic carbs while retaining their original replacement status. These carbs are compatible with all stock linkage and components for the years listed, and
will fit stock intake manifolds. For optimum street performance these carbs may be used with a street legal/stock replacement Performer intake manifold. See Cross Reference Guide for 1966-86 Chevy Cars and Trucks to cross reference Stock Rochester Quadrajet part numbers.

http://www.carburetion.com/Rochester.asp
Thanks. For the link and info which has confused me even more for!!!