Coan Converter

repairs, maintanence, electrical wizardry, mechanical epiphany, etc.
Forum Sponsored byHP Lubricants
petitemoose

Coan Converter

Post by petitemoose »

Read and searched but cannot find my answer ...

Where do you get the Coan Converter and what is the part number?
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
502wingman

Re: Coan Converter

Post by 502wingman »

Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Awesome! Thank You :yourock:

Had a great conversation with Craig at Coan. They custom make each and every converter. He asked my motor specs, driving habits and things I like / don't like about my current converter. They have the abilty to tweak the performance of the converter for my requests and riding style. Pretty cool IMO

Certainly not just another "one fits all" approach.

Will probably do the switch towards the end of summer. All I have to do now is call and give them the go ahead and 3 - 4 days later it will be done and ready to ship.
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Grand Canard

Post by Grand Canard »

My 2 cents;
Coan makes excellent converters.
I'd recommend that you chat with Marv for some advice, he's a great guy and has lots of experience and has experimented big-time with many converters.
Marv can sell you a converter or lead you in the right direction regarding the perfect Coan converter; Craig doesn't ride.

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Grand Canard wrote:My 2 cents;
Coan makes excellent converters.
I'd recommend that you chat with Marv for some advice, he's a great guy and has lots of experience and has experimented big-time with many converters.
Marv can sell you a converter or lead you in the right direction regarding the perfect Coan converter; Craig doesn't ride.
That is good advice! Head knowledge and Experience are two completely different things. Thanks