Kings Ride to Graceland

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Qmouse

Kings Ride to Graceland

Post by Qmouse »

:goodidea: I’m organizing a Ride on Wednesday Sep. 19, 2018. The day Before the 2018 Boss Hoss Rally in Dyersburg. I will be leaving Dyersburg and riding down to Graceland in Memphis, Tn. We will then take a Tour of Graceland and the Museums. Then leave Graceland and head to the world famous “Beale Street’ Home of the Blues!
We will park on Beale. Eat and drink at some of the fine establishment on Beale. There will be great photo Oprotunities and laughter with like minded Adult’s that love a V8 Motorcycles.
If you are interested. Please reply with any question that you might have. I would like to get a count. So, that I can get parking and ticket set-up.

Thank You for your interest.
Bentley Q
Swiss V8

Re: Kings Ride to Graceland

Post by Swiss V8 »

What a great idea! :thumbup:
I would love to ride with you and all the others, but this year the rally in Dyersburg is not on the list... :shakehead:
Martin

BHRA President Europe
gangstaboy1

Post by gangstaboy1 »

Has anyone heard anything about the rally. Hearing some rumors that are making me wonder if there will be a rally. Heard Mark is no longer with BH. I found that shocking but I guess its true. When you go on their website to find out about the rally all you get is dates. When you click on lodging all you get is info from last year that has the Paris Landing info. A friend has emailed the factory 3 times in the last month inquiring about what hotel and if there will be group rates and has gotten no response what so ever. Not even a "we are working on it". Also heard several people say they are circling the drain. Any body got any info or opinions on this. Was really hoping this new owner could do great things. Maybe just takes more time.
Puff

Post by Puff »

The factory IS, in fact, working on it.
I am sure they are checking in with
hotels and businesses about the rally.
Be patient. They haven't done the
rally in Dyersburg for awhile.
I am sure info will be posted........
Bill Van Sant

Ron Radulski

Post by Ron Radulski »

I met with Kim down in Daytona this past March. There is going to be a Rally this September. And as always, it will start on the 3rd Thursday, following with Friday & Saturday. Kim blocked some rooms at the Holiday Inn Express, Sleep Inn, & Hampton Inn in Dyersburg. Whichever motel you decide to use, make sure you tell them you are with the Boss Hoss Rally, to get the GROUP RATE. Good luck Gangstaboy1
Ron Radulski

Post by Ron Radulski »

Anyone wanting the information about the 2018 BH Rally should know that Boss Hoss now has that on their website. Another thing that I would like to remind those of us that will be attending the BH Rally this September is about Qmouse's ride to GRACELAND on Wednesday September 19, 2018. Please be courteous to Bentley if interested and respond so he has a head count.
Qmouse

Post by Qmouse »

:goodidea:
I wanted to just update on the Kings Ride.
This ride went on as planned. I was thinking that more riders would show up Wednesday morning. But, maybe some of the riders don’t know me yet.(LOL) I want to thank Ron & Pat for hanging in there with me. We had a nice hot ride down. Got front row parking at Graceland. Had great conversation while touring the grounds. And was a really enjoyable time touring Elvis’s car’s. If you touch the cars. You are reminded “Not to touch the cars.”
We then left Graceland. Headed to Beale Street. Where we parked on Beale. Had a fabulous lunch of BBQ Ribs and conversation.
We then left Beale. Swung by and picked up some chrome for new Hosses being built. Meet the man that put’s the HOSS shine on our bikes. Then headed back to the factory to drop of our package.
It was all done with the allotted time.
Thanks, so very much.
Ron Radulski

Post by Ron Radulski »

Qmouse, thanks again for such a great time! You were just such an awesome person for taking us under your wing and showing us Memphis and leading us to Graceland. This was Pat's and my 10th year coming to Boss Hoss Rallys. We always wanted to ride there from Paris, TN but I always said I didn't want to ride roads in the dark coming back to Paris Landing State Park that I wasn't familiar with. So we never went there. So when YOU posted it and Kim reminded me about it, we decided to go. Approximately 85 miles one way is a whole lot closer than from Paris, TN. We will NEVER forget this trip with you Bentley!! You are a good man, and we will never forget the time we shared together. And I will never forget how many micro fiber towels that I went through wiping off the transmission lube coming from your transmissions breather vent that landed on our trike, LOL!!!
Ron Radulski

Post by Ron Radulski »

Everyone missed a great time. Pat