2018 La Crosse Gathering

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
grumpy

2018 La Crosse Gathering

Post by grumpy »

Okay kids, its that time of year again :) Time to start your planning for the 2018 La Crosse Gathering. The room block should now be available (as it has been). Again a reminder, rooms must be booked DIRECTLY with Days Inn La Crosse, NOT the national reservation center. You must call 608-783-1000......room rates for 2018 are $73 per nite. If you have issues with reservations please contact me directly at grumpy159@gmail.com

We will bring more updates as we get closer to the event. Thanks.
Foose1986

Re: 2018 La Crosse Gathering

Post by Foose1986 »

What are the dates? I live about an hour and a half north of La Crosse. Will have to swing down and meet some of you guys.
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

It will be June 10th through June 16th
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

I told Gwen about the long driving time from here to Lacrosse. She suggested flying to Daytona and riding to Lacrosse if it was shorter. Did a Google Map thing and coincidentally driving time from here to Lacrosse is exactly the same as from Daytona to Lacrosse...20.5 hours.

I guess I could have Daily Direct grab the trike and do it roundtrip..about $2,000..a bit more than hauling.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
grumpy

Post by grumpy »

Just a quick update on the 2018 Gathering. Scott & Sara Paulson will be having their BBQ on Sunday evening, June 10th. We plan on being there about 4 PM. For those coming in on Sunday please let me know so I can let Scott know the count.

Rudys Bike Night will be Thursday June14th.

Scott will have the rides set up as usuual for each day - kickstands up at 10:00am

On Friday, we will be doing a memorial ride in honor of Dale Ebel and Harold Blocker. Scott and I discussed the ride and we will be going to the overlook in Alma and also the the old Hansons Hold Up. Then back to town for the dinner at the Freighthouse....dinner at 6:30 cocktails at 5:00

Hope to see you there - ride careful spring is almost here :)
Foose1986

Post by Foose1986 »

I work with the Alma Fire Chief. We are both firefighter instructors at the local college. He is pretty excited the ride is coming through his town.

Unfortunately I'll be in the Dominican from the 8th-15th, so I likely won't make the ride. Hope you all have a fun and safe adventure through my area. Will definitely catch you guys in 2019.