Hog The Bridge.

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
rocketsteve

Hog The Bridge.

Post by rocketsteve »

The date for this year: Sunday 8th October.

http://www.hogginthebridge.co.uk/

I hope to be there...
To test a man's character, give him (Hoss) power.
GordonBH

Re: Hog The Bridge.

Post by GordonBH »

Lead the way Steve!

I'll be at the Run to the Wall - charity ride for the fallen and injured since WW2, expected 10,000 bikes including ONE BH - I pray it doesn't rain.
Gordon from England
rocketsteve

Post by rocketsteve »

Me too, hope the weather holds for us. :D

I'll be SORN at the end of October.
To test a man's character, give him (Hoss) power.
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

A great Ride To The Wall - it rained at home but lifted after 15 miles and stayed grey but dry. We don't know how many bikes went but according to reports there was a whopping great beast of a thing with a V8 engine in it that rode across the damp grass field (twice) and stayed upright!!!

There was an ex-serviceman saluting EVERY rider at the entrance - for 5 hours! Serious respect.

After the emotional service remembering the fallen we piled out, 1,000s leaving at the same time but good marshalling meant I was only idling/crawling for 20 mins before open road (the fan didn't even cut in!)

Sitting in amongst so many bikes (admittedly in my own bit of road as they all gave me room) the 'Wallers' heading for the parking were pointing, asking me what it was,size etc. and taking photos and video - I must be on a hundred smartphones - still an odd experience so many bikers have never seen a Hoss in the flesh over here.

Beast needs a polish now - oh dear what a chore LOL

Still plan to get her out again this week - 360 miles last week. And want to ride to the motorcycle show in November. I'm a dedicated 'Waller' now.
Gordon from England
ventury

Post by ventury »

Glad Jerry told you how to sort your carbs out,,don't get so worried about the loudness and upsetting your neighbors,,,,,how many miles have you done now Gordon.
We will be there to,so will look out for your painted lid,I think you can square the debt then,look forward to having a few beers with you.
Did you get on top of the rust underneath your Hoss or at least stop it from getting worse.I find it bubbles the chrome if your not on it,at least yours is underneath so not visible at first.
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Hi Ventury,

About 14,000m now, thanks to you or teh beast wouldn't even be in the UK, and still not dropped it (yet), come close as I still find it needs max concentration on maneuvering.

I definitely owe you so will sort out a meet at the NEC. I'll keep my eye on chrome conditon, thanks for the heads up. Sorry moved the thread onto us, will bow out now.
Gordon from England
knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

Hi Gordon, you have PM