Daytona Bike Week 2017 daily events

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
gangstaboy1

Re: Daytona Bike Week 2017 daily events

Post by gangstaboy1 »

I didn't see anything about a meet and greet. My guess is that Doug has yet to return your phone call. My experience is that he doesn't EVER return phone calls and it's still a little early yet for him to plan a meet and greet. He usually waits till about 2 days out to dump it on Whitney. And yes I believe he came as a package deal when Rick and company bought in. As I recall there were a few deals that fell through before Rick bought it. Maybe those people knew Doug's reputation as a bump on a log and bailed on the deal.
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

BH Meet and Greet ....

Sunday March 12th 4-5:45 Boss Hoss social gathering at the Boss Hoss red semi display in the Midway.
Directions from International Speedway Blvd, enter the speedway via M/C traffic only entrance, across from Verizon store in shopping center as a general landmark, and proceed straight through M/C only traffic aisle into the M/C only parking area just beyond the Boss Hoss semi display.
If you are not on a M/C then you could park across Intl. Speedway in the shopping center parking lot or behind Cracker Barrel on same side at end of the Speedway parking area and walk in.
This will be fairly informal, we should have some pizza to snack on, cold drinks in cups inside the semi – stop by and socialize, enjoy conversation and check out the display. This will not be advertised
in writing at Daytona, just word of mouth so let everyone know to plan on stopping by and hang out for a bit. Always good to relax, compare stories within the Boss Hoss family and hang out together for a while.
The track closes the Midway at 6:00 so we will plan to clear out of there around 5:45 so it gives everyone time to get out onto International Speedway Blvd. w/o being hung in heavier traffic. We look forward to
seeing all of you there.
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

For those going to the LPGA Golf Club for Prime rib night this Friday at 5, I will need to get a head count as reservations are recommended for parties over 6. It runs till 9 and there is no dress code. Thanks.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

Count 3 for us :thanks:
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany