PICTURES OF THE NEW BIKE

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
SQ4MN

PICTURES OF THE NEW BIKE

Post by SQ4MN »

HAS ANYONE GOT ANY PICTURES OF THE NEW BIKES AT RICKY'S DISPLAY YET? JACK SAW THEM BUT HE DIDN'T POST ANY PICTURES OR GIVE ANY INFO.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Re: PICTURES OF THE NEW BIKE

Post by V8Bikers »

Here you go....
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Great looking machines! If this is what Ricky (and Boss Hoss) can put together on short notice..The future looks a lot better for the company..Kudos to all who made this possible. Can I get an AMEN!!.. :usa:
phpBB [video]
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

It's an amen from me!

Looks like the bike got the Ricky super sport paint scheme influence. Mean and black, Perf Inc's 525 horses from the 6.2, mmmmm. No doubt why it sounded so great on the sneak video.

The trike's paint is great and that swooping tail with square pipes!
Gordon from England
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

I am only interested in bikes and that one looks great just the way it is. Nice job Ricky and crew. The 525 LS motor is a winner along with the more traditional styling. I am hoping you guys get over the hurdles whatever they may be and are able to start selling bikes once again. Thanks for the pictures.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
arizona outlaw

Post by arizona outlaw »

So the big improvement to the new bike is the 525 LS3 with a choked off air cleaner intake. The paint job is the same as the V Rod with stripes. The wheels have been changed, the cheesy coil covers and the rest is blacked out. So really its the same bike except for the engine!! I was hoping for some major changes like a new transmission and a little better styling. Happy 25 Anniversary!!!
arizona outlaw

Post by arizona outlaw »

I see the trike has a nice pint job with the Kiewl Metal front end. The 525 LS3 choked off with the same air cleaner intake. Not enough to get excited about for a 25th Anniversary and new owners. I hope bigger and better changes come in the near future, or this will product will end up like the Dinosaurs!!!
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

I'm not there and haven't seen the bike but from the pictures I like the style, its more conservative, looks more like a normal bike. I'm sure Ricky would also like a new trans, he said that will take awhile, he also said no bikes would be available in 2016. The 525 is good and the air intake also seems good to me. When and if they do actually start making and selling bikes again it will have a new trans of some sort, Ricky is well aware of the Nesco shortcomings and will probably improve over that as much as possible, it won't be easy or cheap to get the bikes back in production again. As far as the trikes go the trike guys who are there can see if they like it. I just see a different body in the pictures. Is there anything done to the chassis or is it the same one with a new body? My guess is that they hope to sell enough trikes to make some money before they do much about the bikes. The trikes are lots easier to make and sell than bikes, I hope they do well but it won't be easy.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
arizona outlaw

Post by arizona outlaw »

I realize that its been only 2 months, and yes it will take a while to get everything turned around again. I know the transmission needs improvement which will take a lot of R&D and cash to get that off the ground. Now the new EPA laws are coming and not to mention ABS braking for motorcycles as well. They will have their hands full for a while. But with nothing new, the public wont purchase as many and sales go down. If you don't have deep pockets to ride out the storm until you get a product that people will purchase again your screwed. That's just business. Its a tough game to play in a poor and uncertain economy. Even Harley is suffering with sales numbers. Good luck to them if they can pull this company back on its feet.
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

The basic improvement at this time is the mapping of the LS3 motor. 80 more Hp. And, this is just the beginning. They only had a couple of weeks to prepare for Daytona. But right, I also hope that their pockets are deep enough to get through this disaster. The months to come will be tough.
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany