1st Boss Hoss Finnland Rally 2016

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Mark

1st Boss Hoss Finnland Rally 2016

Post by Mark »

Hi guys, some of you have seen the ad on facebook. For those of you who haven't because they are not on Facebook, here is the info you are waiting for.
image.gif
http://sbhr.eu/

World Biggest BHRA Chapter welcomes You to:
2016 Scandinavian Boss Hoss Rally in Helsinki, the capital of Finland, August 25th to 28th!

image.jpeg
Grand Canard

Re: 1st Boss Hoss Finnland Rally 2016

Post by Grand Canard »

I will attend the Viking, er I mean the Scandinavian Boss Hoss Rally; looking forward to meeting everyone and visiting Finland, Sweden and Norway.
While I've seen most of western Europe, I have never been to Scandinavia...... yet!

I'll be air freighting one of my Boss Hoss's across pretty soon to make the Germany Rally and the Scandinavian Rally, intend to leave it in Europe to ride.
Rick

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

Grand Canard wrote:I will attend the Viking, er I mean the Scandinavian Boss Hoss Rally; looking forward to meeting everyone and visiting Finland, Sweden and Norway.
While I've seen most of western Europe, I have never been to Scandinavia...... yet!

I'll be air freighting one of my Boss Hoss's across pretty soon to make the Germany Rally and the Scandinavian Rally, intend to leave it in Europe to ride.
Rick
What a great decision!
Do you already have a place to stay at the German rally?
If not, contact Boss Hoss Cologne. Petra Mueller has allways something to help out!
Martin

BHRA President Europe
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Rick
It will be great to see the heart of BH at The German rally. I'm looking forward to riding out with you, Martin and Dennis.
Gordon from England
Mark

Post by Mark »

Ricky,

you may want to check out the ferry connection from Germany (Travemünde) to Finnland (Helsinki) if you are considering taking your bike from the Rally in Germany to the Finnland Rally. Find the link to the Finnlines website below:

http://www.finnlines.com/ferry-trips/ro ... ravemuende
9319442d.jpg
Finnland-Fähre-Helsinki.jpg
IMG_5092.jpg
IMG_5097.jpg
You can leave a trailer at the Port of Travemünde and just take your bike onto the ferry or take the whole trailer onboard (images with the bikes were taken last year on or in front of the Norway Colorline ferry).

It is actually quite some fun meeting up with fellow riders and having a scandinavian buffet and a nice cold beer with it.

But if its just too much hassle you can still fly into Helsinki and just get a car.

Best regards

Mark