Daytona Bike Week 2016

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: Daytona Bike Week 2016

Post by CanuckHoss »

petitemoose wrote:
Grand Canard wrote:I'll be there too along with the Boss Staff. The factory will be set up at the race track, so everyone come by and visit, have a couple of big surprises too.
I'll have Berzerker there as well on display if anyone wants to check it out, first and only LS-7 in existence, for damn sure the only one with a dry sump, and probably the biggest LS engine too at 470 cubes.
Rick
SO ... that bike will be in the test Drive Fleet?!?!? :burnout:

Dennis...AKA "Petite Moose"....you need bigger balls to take Berzerker for a rip if you are going to dial it on...I have 2 weeks to find a Moose here in Northern Alberta and bring the balls from it down there for you!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada: :canada:
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Oldun

Post by Oldun »

Grand Canard wrote:I'll be there too along with the Boss Staff. The factory will be set up at the race track, so everyone come by and visit, have a couple of big surprises too.
I'll have Berzerker there as well on display if anyone wants to check it out, first and only LS-7 in existence, for damn sure the only one with a dry sump, and probably the biggest LS engine too at 470 cubes.
Rick
I'm really looking forward to it. Have Tickets, Time Off, and A Plan. Thanks Ricky!
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding:
tjy

Post by tjy »

Are the other Boss Hoss dealers going to be at the speedway or still in Holly Hill?

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

tjy wrote:Are the other Boss Hoss dealers going to be at the speedway or still in Holly Hill?
Tom...

Just a guess but I don't think you will see the dealers at the speedway..would love it if they were but I would doubt it...
CanuckHoss

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Well that was Interesting...

Post by CanuckHoss »

Just went for my first ride of the season here...about 45 F...so figure the 502 horses needed out of the pen.

First time I climbed on the trike since hernia surgery Nov 24th. I knew it was going to be a bit tricky so I was careful...protecting the right side.

I felt a bit of pull or something in the right groin where I was laid up for a week but nothing serious.

I thought..hmmmm..getting off better be no harder. It was a bit more difficult but I have figured out how to do it and protect that right side. Slower getting off the trike...look like an old injured guy but hey...maybe I am just that...lol

So anyways I have almost 2 more weeks to heal before heading down and the SB is not the spread the BB is so that should help...

See you all in 2 weeks or so.. :canada: :canada: :canada:
CanuckHoss

Grand Canard

Post by Grand Canard »

Copy and paste from General forum:

Unless we hit a snag, Boss Hoss intends to unveil at Daytona 2 awesome machines, one bike and one trike that is going to blow the top-off of anything that Boss Hoss has ever previously offered. Did I mention AWESOME already??

These 2 machines will be for sale, and additionally available for order; V8 bikers are going to freak-out and drool over these machines.
Neither come with a Carl-Cock valve though!! Time was too short.

You can ask, but I won't tell; it's a surprise remember?
Hope to see you'll at Daytona! Bring your damn checkbook too! Because you're going to want one!

Dennis...AKA "Petite Moose"....You can test drive one or both of the new "AWESOME" machines; fill your boots.

Rick

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Just chatted with Tom from Mountain Boss Hoss today and he is going to be setup at the Indian dealership.

I have not heard where Whitney from Beanies / Tim from Siron or any other dealers will be...maybe Holly Hill still?? not sure...anybody else know??
CanuckHoss

Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

Holly Hill Park will be empty. Beannie will be at his dealership in Holly Hill. Marv will be in town to play - not setting up for business. Not sure about Stamford or Siron.

Bill
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Grand Canard wrote:
Dennis...AKA "Petite Moose"....You can test drive one or both of the new "AWESOME" machines; fill your boots.

Rick
I will be there from Saturday to Saturday. You can bet I will be taking both for a spin! ... I won't be charged for rear tire wear will I??
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Wild Bill wrote:Holly Hill Park will be empty. Beannie will be at his dealership in Holly Hill. Marv will be in town to play - not setting up for business. Not sure about Stamford or Siron.

Bill
Chatted with Tim from Siron last week and he said he was going to be there but I never thought to ask where...
CanuckHoss

V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Talked to Debbie from Stamford Boss Hoss today and she said due to unforeseen circumstances they will not be attending this year.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

V8Bikers wrote:Talked to Debbie from Stamford Boss Hoss today and she said due to unforeseen circumstances they will not be attending this year.

Well that sucks...hopefully everything is alright with them...
CanuckHoss

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Scroll down on Rick's Facebook page a few posts and catch the 525 bike and trike running...I am anxious for DAYTONA!!!

https://www.facebook.com/ricky.dietz.37?fref=ts
CanuckHoss

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Where the HELL is everybody?? Main Street pretty dead but more action than I thought

:canada: :canada:
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
CanuckHoss

hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

We were there but we don't drink coffee. haha
tjy

Post by tjy »

Barry should of ringed me up... :capwin:

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

tjy wrote:Barry should of ringed me up... :capwin:

I was only there maybe twenty minutes Tom...
CanuckHoss

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

The meet & greet for BHRA members will be held at the LPGA Country Club, 1000 Champions Drive, Daytona Beach, on Sunday, March 5th, from 5:30 to 7:30. We will have a buffet dinner along with a cash bar. Directions from the Speedway are as follows:
1. Head northwest on S Williamson Blvd toward W International Speedway Blvd. (0.2 miles)
2. Turn left onto US-92 W/W International Speedway Blvd (2.8 miles)
3. Turn right onto 11th St/LPGA Blvd. (2.9 miles)
4. Turn right onto International Golf Dr. (destination will be on the right) (1.1 miles)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

petitemoose wrote:The meet & greet for BHRA members will be held at the LPGA Country Club, 1000 Champions Drive, Daytona Beach, on Sunday, March 5th, from 5:30 to 7:30. We will have a buffet dinner along with a cash bar. Directions from the Speedway are as follows:
1. Head northwest on S Williamson Blvd toward W International Speedway Blvd. (0.2 miles)
4. Turn right onto International Golf Dr. (destination will be on the right) (1.1 miles)
Dennis according to my calendar March 5 is Saturday. Thanks for the update on this event see you all soon!!! :ridding:

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Iron Maiden wrote:
petitemoose wrote:The meet & greet for BHRA members will be held at the LPGA Country Club, 1000 Champions Drive, Daytona Beach, on Sunday, March 5th, from 5:30 to 7:30. We will have a buffet dinner along with a cash bar. Directions from the Speedway are as follows:
Dennis according to my calendar March 5 is Saturday. Thanks for the update on this event see you all soon!!! :ridding:
I would guess it is Sunday BUT I do not know for sure. I just copied and Pasted it from Ricky's FB Page
johnny redneck

Post by johnny redneck »

Dennis The meet and Greet is Sunday the 6th 5:30-7:30
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

From Beannie's Motorsports....
Attachments
image.jpg
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
Grand Canard

Post by Grand Canard »

Well, Big Red + convoy is rolling towards Daytona!

Inside Big Red, safely strapped-down are 2 new machines that are unbelievable, totally awesome.

Yesterday, Monte paid me a compliment, said that that bike is impressive and is the best bike that this factory has EVER produced!! Can U dig it??
The entire Boss Hoss staff is amped-up and looking forward to seeing all of you at the track!!

Rick

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
V8Norm

Post by V8Norm »

Sounds great Ricky

Can't wait to see it

Safe travels
Norm
Oldun

Post by Oldun »

Hope y'all had a great time; I have to drop out, cancel bookings, try to refund tickets etc; work got in the way. But never mind, another time.
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding: