Daytona Bike Week 2015 Roadside pic links

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: Daytona Bike Week 2015 Roadside pic links

Post by CanuckHoss »

Cool...nice expensive memories for sure..not much of a keepsake for me with a full face helmet..lol need to find a really really great pair of something that I can ride without a helmet for a bit anyways. Thanks for the links
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Cool pictures! Maybe Oct I will bring my good camera down and take pics of "our group" and if somebody likes their photo they can have the pic to print ... I can guarantee my photos to be as good or better (No BS), I'm a fairly good photographer ... so I've been told a few times.
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

V-MAN wrote:Cool pictures! Maybe Oct I will bring my good camera down and take pics of "our group" and if somebody likes their photo they can have the pic to print ... I can guarantee my photos to be as good or better (No BS), I'm a fairly good photographer ... so I've been told a few times.
Don...

A photographer also?? cool...that would be awesome for you to to do along that route somewhere that the other photographers are not. Quite pricy pictures they offer but I know everybody needs to make a living. Maybe there would be a supper in it for you?..lol
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Hey Don, I will buy you a beer ;)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
zyoung

Post by zyoung »

:lol: :what_he_said:

You should bring yours down so I don't look like the only crazy guy running around with a camera. I can offer my trunk to lock it up if we go on a ride and you need a place to store it.

Also, I have footage of the V8 Parade and its edited AND ready for upload. However the file is so large and my crappy internet says it would take 6 hours to upload. Going to use someone else's internet that's faster.

-Zach
"If it is to be, it is up to me." - Noel Mast

Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Sounds like a perfect reason to make a Deland trip and have a cup of coffee ;)

zyoung

Post by zyoung »

Sounds like a great idea!! I can bring all the footage from Bike Week and if you guys want any of it we can put them on your computer. :capwin:
"If it is to be, it is up to me." - Noel Mast

V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Dinner and a beer (I' e heard that before) and a locked trunk!! We will get some quality pictures ... I've had lots of practice shooting Moto GP and I know none of you ride that fast!!!! Barry, you've seen my pictures at the house I took in Alaska and BC!

tjy

Post by tjy »

V-MAN wrote:Cool pictures! Maybe Oct I will bring my good camera down and take pics of "our group" and if somebody likes their photo they can have the pic to print ... I can guarantee my photos to be as good or better (No BS), I'm a fairly good photographer ... so I've been told a few times.
:poke: Taking Pix's of Bikes is much different then shooting "Nudes"! :toofunny:

V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

tjy wrote:
:poke: Taking Pix's of Bikes is much different then shooting "Nudes"! :toofunny:

You busted me Tom ... WTF ... I was shooting for a free dinner now you blew my gig!

tjy

Post by tjy »

No worry.. I owe Susan Anne a steak any way! Tom