Sturgis 2015

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Sturgis 2015

Post by V8Bikers »

Just wanted to start this thread for this rally so people can say who is going and what rides, activities, etc, are planned.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Wild Bill

Re: Sturgis 2015

Post by Wild Bill »

Who is planning on riding with the Boss Hoss Factory from Dyersburg, TN to Sturgis? They are providing a chase vehicle with trailer space, tools, etc.
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

I would like to go but I think the whole thing will be an absolute shit show with the expected crowds...
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
mdwdvm

Post by mdwdvm »

Julie and I will be going to Sturgis this year, although we will be there the week prior to the official rally start. Even in 'normal' rally years we prefer to be there when the riding is still halfway sane and open - and we only head in to Sturgis for part of a day to see the sights there. Hope to hook up with some of you in the area if we can.
Mike Wallace - Watertown, MN
Butkicker

Post by Butkicker »

We will be their the week before an doing some nice rideing in the area an plan a couple days in yellowstone as well hope to meet up
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

mdwdvm wrote:Julie and I will be going to Sturgis this year, although we will be there the week prior to the official rally start. Even in 'normal' rally years we prefer to be there when the riding is still halfway sane and open - and we only head in to Sturgis for part of a day to see the sights there. Hope to hook up with some of you in the area if we can.
Time for a new sig pics no....as both of those are gone and a new ride is in the stable??
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
mdwdvm

Post by mdwdvm »

[quote="CanuckHoss Time for a new sig pics no....as both of those are gone and a new ride is in the stable??[/quote]

Barry,
I've been thinking the same thing. As soon as the weather gets good enough for me to grab some good shots of the BB, I'll be making that change. It's a bit like me having pictures of my old girlfriends instead of my wife, eh? :)
Mike Wallace - Watertown, MN
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Sturgis is just around the corner, we can't attend this year but curious who is attending and who will be riding from the factory?