Biktoberfest

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Biktoberfest

Post by V8Bikers »

With the event a little more than 2 mos away was curious who is planning on attending?

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Buck
$ite $upporter

Re: Biktoberfest

Post by Buck »

per usual, we will be there, at least for a week, maybe 2, not sure about the last week.
Buck
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

I should have my scoot back by then. Even If i don't I can take the softail so I will be there :)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

I'll be there ... will be in town somewhere between mid to late Sept. :ten: Kim will fly down for the event and be there for a week or so ...
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Mark

Post by Mark »

Yup, our bikes are on the way. See you at the Biketoberfest!
DSC_0621.JPG
DSC_0624.JPG
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Mark wrote:Yup, our bikes are on the way. See you at the Biketoberfest!
DSC_0621.JPG
DSC_0624.JPG

AWESOME!! When do you arrive Mark and how long are you in town?

Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Looks like we are going to have a good crowd - are there any runs,BBQ's etc planned? Who else is coming from out of the country? :germany: :canada: :switzerland: :scotland: :australia: :england: :poland: ????????

Buck
$ite $upporter

Post by Buck »

Steve and Janice Barr will be there.
Buck
Mark

Post by Mark »

@Don,

family and I are coming over end of next week and staying for the entire Biketoberfest. Carsten, a fellow BH rider is coming over on Wednesday before biketoberfest. Both bikes are already in Orlando and cleared by authorities.

Really looking forward to see you and the other V8 folks again.

Mark
Mark

Post by Mark »

There is the Ruffride & Poker run hosted by the humaine society on Thursday starting at 3:00 pm. Well, I dont know a thing about poker, so I have to stick to the food and drinks plus riding. :-)

Carsten and I plan to attend. Anyone care to join us?

http://www.halifaxhumanesociety.org/ruffride.html

On Friday, we thought about doing a small tour to the St. Johns River and hopping on one of those boats doing a little cruise on the river.

Also on friday, there is a possibility to purchase a ticket for the speedway. Great place for a group picture?

Other than that, we are pretty open. Any places to meet up with you folks?

Mark
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Mark wrote:@Don,

family and I are coming over end of next week and staying for the entire Biketoberfest. Carsten, a fellow BH rider is coming over on Wednesday before biketoberfest. Both bikes are already in Orlando and cleared by authorities.

Really looking forward to see you and the other V8 folks again.

Mark

That's great Mark, travel safe!! Weather forcast is getting better starting this weekend (fingers crossed) and hopefully it stays that way beyond your visit.

See you all soon,

Don

Buck
$ite $upporter

Post by Buck »

There is the Ruffride & Poker run hosted by the humaine society on Thursday starting at 3:00 pm. Well, I dont know a thing about poker, so I have to stick to the food and drinks plus riding
Basically the way it works is that you purchase an entry then stop at designated areas and pick a card from a deck, at the final stop the cards are tallied and the highest hand wins money, sometimes there are also other winning options. Poker knowledge is out the window, you have what you have and either win or lose with it. We will be in Daytona Saturday afternoon about 3-4pm, give us a call and we will grab a cold one.
A PM is being sent with our numbers.
Buck
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Iron Maiden wrote:Looks like we are going to have a good crowd - are there any runs,BBQ's etc planned? Who else is coming from out of the country? :germany: :canada: :switzerland: :scotland: :australia: :england: :poland: ????????
Would love to add the Canadian contingent to Biketoberfest but not this year I guess...have fun
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Buck
$ite $upporter

Post by Buck »

where is all that white crap that is indigenous to your neck of the woods???? All I see is green....must have been taken in N.C.
Buck
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Also on the list: Chris Cruz is having an open house from 11-3 on sat and will have some food and drinks. Maybe we can get a group to head there from Daytona?

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

V8Bikers wrote:Also on the list: Chris Cruz is having an open house from 11-3 on sat and will have some food and drinks. Maybe we can get a group to head there from Daytona?
I will TRY to get to Daytona Wednesday night and stay thru the Cris Cruz Event on Sat. I have plans Saturday night in Tampa so I may have to cut out a little early.

I definitely need to meet up with Mark to plan out my trip to Germany for Pullman City. Already have the room, Ticket will be purchased closer to the event when the price goes down. Planning on a 10 day stay :)

Most people have my number so feel free to give mne a call when you find something fun to do LoL
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Looks like some of the activities are:
Thursday- humane society Ruff Ride Poker Run
Friday: speedway for a lap around track in parade
Saturday: Chris Cruz open House (DeLand)
Sunday-?

Mark

Post by Mark »

Just picked up my bike in Orlando:
image.jpg
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Congrats- a few other members have also arrived in Daytona. Looks like nice weather for the week. See you soon!