10th Int. Boss Hoss meeting at Pullman City II / Germany

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
Mark

Re: 10th Int. Boss Hoss meeting at Pullman City II / Germany

Post by Mark »

Some impressions of Pullman City II (all V8 brands are more than welcome):
ATT12435 1.jpg
118.jpg
218.jpg
DSC02857.JPG
DSC02859.JPG
DSC02877.jpg
DSC02887.JPG
Foto 30.06.12 08 43 35.jpg
IMG_0573.JPG
DSC02356.JPG
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Impressive!! I want to go !! Definitely on the 2015 bucket list !!!

Mark

Post by Mark »

I just received the the event schedule for the International Boss Hoss 10th Meeting 2014. Since the program is in partly written in German, I took the liberty and summarized it for you.

Some general remarks:

The International Boss Hoss Rally will take place at the the premises of the Western style theme park "Pullman City Harz" located in the Harz mountains. The rally will start on Tuesday, June 14 and end on Sunday, June 29th 2014. All V8 riders are welcome, there will be also many other motorcycle brands present as the location is a famous spot for bikers but also many other spectators and tourists of the area.

The Harz is the highest mountain range in Northern Germany and its rugged terrain extends across parts of Lower Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia. The name Harz derives from the Middle High German word Hardt or Hart (mountain forest), Latinized as Hercynia. The legendary Brocken is the highest summit in the Harz with a height of 1,141.1 metres (3,744 ft) above sea level. This is where the witches supposedly meet for their annual "Walpurgisnacht"

The owner of PullmanCity, Wolfgang Hagenberger, is a passionated Boss Hoss rider and does everything to make your stay a memorable experience. His entire team of very friendly staff, actors, musicians, magicians and acrobats are really killing themselves during that busy time - just to please you and the theme park audience!! So don't be shy and socialize with them. Take this event off your bucket list and attend!

Every attending V8 rider signs in at the information desk near the "Bikers ranch" to receive their complimentary welcome package! Also important: you will receive free VIP access passes to the theme park!

There is a raffle this year. You can win a customized Boss Hoss Small Block at the courtesy of Boss Hoss Cycles Germany and PullmanCity Harz. There will also be other great prizes. Its 20 Euro a ticket and you have to be present to collect your prize! 100% of the proceeds will be donated to an NGO for terminally ill children (Hospiz Sternenbrücke Hamburg).

On Saturday there will be a special ceremony and trophies will be awarded in various disciplines to V8 riders. Again, you and your bike have to be present to collect the prize. That's your chance to show off your bike by riding onto the outdoor stage!

There are various restaurants and bars open all day long where you can have breakfast, lunch or dinner, so there is no real need to leave the premises. Everything is also in walking or crawling distance!! You may also ride to you favorite place but remember no more burnouts inside a bar please!! There is a special place where you can perform your burnouts in front of an applauding crowd - right on Main Street.

Whatever you see or experience at the rally; don't do this at home!

When you join one of the guided tours, please make sure that your bike's tank is fully fueled up - not you! Don't drink and ride!

The detailed program can be summarized as follows:

(1) Tuesday, June 24th to Thursday, June 26th

- Arrival of Boss Hoss riders (some V8 riders arrive as early as the previous weekend)
- Daily demo rides starting in front of the Boss Hoss Cologne Factory truck
- Daily Wild West show (in fact actually various live acrobatic performances at various locations on the compound; great entertainment for you but also a treat if you bring family)
- 2:00 pm (kickstand up!, we gather between 1:00 pm and 1:30 pm) daily guided tours by Wolfgang Hagenberger, owner of Pullman City Harz in the surrounding of Harz (awesome - thats a must!)
- 8:00 pm daily live music at the "Big Moose Saloon"

There will be a daily gathering either inside the theme park or in front of the bikers ranch

(2) Friday, June 27th 2014

- Arrival of Boss Hoss riders (cont.)
- Wild West Show (please understand that you cannot ride onto the main street during live performances)
- 1:00 pm Boss Hoss show case & demo rides starting in front of the Boss Hoss Cologne factory truck
- 2:00 pm (kickstand up!, we gather between 1:00 pm and 1:30 pm) daily guided tours by Wolfgang Hagenberger, owner of PullmanCity Harz in the surrounding of Harz (did I mention that the guided tour is a must?)
- 6:00 pm meet & greet at the Boss Hoss VIP area in front of the Chuck wagon bar; free beer at the courtesy of Pullman City Harz
- 8:00 pm live music featuring the band "Four Roses"
- 11:00 pm live table dance in the saloon adjacent to the main hall

(3) Saturday 28 of June

- Wild West Show
- 11:00 am Boss Hoss show case & demo rides starting in front of the Boss Hoss Cologne factory truck
- 1:00 pm (kickstand up!, we gather between 12:00 am and 12:30 am) main V8 parade and scenic tour guided by Wolfgang Hagenberger (did I mention that ...)
- 2:00 pm arrival of V8 riders at the airport Ballenstedt; start of the 1/8th mile race contest on the main runway. After the race please follow the directions of the TV film crew who is filming for the new Boss Hoss video.
- 3:30 pm departure and guided tour back to Pullman City Harz
- 4:15 pm arrival at Pullman City Harz; ride & park on Main Street!
- 5:00 pm burn-out contest
- 5:30 pm official ceremony with handover of trophies and awards
- 6:00 pm "sexy fotoshooting" (Rated! parental guidance is advised ;-))
- 6:00 pm meet & greet at the Boss Hoss VIP area in front of the Chuck Wagon Bar; free beer at the courtesy of Pullman City Harz
- 8:30 pm live music featuring the band "Lennerockers"
- 10:00 pm Drawing of main prize, the customized boss Hoss followed by "Start your engine" (main street; upon command of Petra Müller). Tradition to honor those Boss Hoss riders who passed away
- 11:00 pm live table dance in the saloon adjacent to the main hall;
- 11:45 pm fireworks over main street

Best regards

Mark
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

Thank you Marc for that great translation of the itinerary! :thumbup:
Martin

BHRA President Europe
Mark

Post by Mark »

Here a video I took out of a gyrocopter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeBI18Vc04k

Mark
Mark

Post by Mark »

203 Boss Hoss riders signed in at the int. Rallye at Pullman City II 2014!!
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Mark wrote:203 Boss Hoss riders signed in at the int. Rallye at Pullman City II 2014!!
I am hoping that 2015 I will be #204
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Mark

Post by Mark »

Barry, we already made a reservation for a suite. Contact Petra at Boss Hoss Germany to secure a room, suite etc.

Mark

Btw: look at this ZZ4
IMG_3494.jpg
IMG_3496.jpg
IMG_3492.jpg
IMG_3498.jpg
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

I would recommend everybody who is planing to come over for 2015 to make room reservations NOW !!!

You could always cancel them in the case you would not be able to come and they will be soaked up within minutes.

If you decide a trip a couple of weeks before the rally: forget it.

Just my 2 cents
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

2015 dates are ....
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Mark

Post by Mark »

...26.08 to 28.08.2015. However, the inofficial part of the annual rallye will start as early as 22.08.2015.

See you on main street!!!!

Mark
Attachments
image.jpg
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

petitemoose wrote:2015 dates are ....
hmmmm..a Floridian and Canadian in Germany at the same time....is that legal???
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Mark

Post by Mark »

Best of ten years int. meeting at Hasselfelde:

phpBB [video]
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Cool Video. Even recognized a few people and understood a few words :)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
502wingman

Post by 502wingman »

Mark, you made a mistake: the rally is ALWAYS the last week of JUNE.
Peter the WingMan
Backnang, Germany
Mark

Post by Mark »

Peter,

your are absolutely correct. Sorry folks!

My comment should read...26.06 to 28.06.2015. However, the inofficial part of the annual rallye will start as early as 22.06.2015.

Too much of that moonshine bourbon!

;-)

Mark :dizzy:
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Great video!!

V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Incredible video Mark - thanks for sharing!

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Mark

Post by Mark »

4F4B6762.JPG
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Awesome video Mark, thanks! I hope that one year I will be able to make the Pullman Rally ... it looks like a damn good time. I don't think it's going to happen in next couple years :bawling: which really sucks. Keep the videos and pictures coming - PLEASE -
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

Mark

Post by Mark »

V-MAN wrote:Awesome video Mark, thanks! I hope that one year I will be able to make the Pullman Rally ... it looks like a damn good time. I don't think it's going to happen in next couple years :bawling: which really sucks. Keep the videos and pictures coming - PLEASE -
OK - will do - promised. I just received over 7 gb of pictures of the int. rally - a bit too much for uploading! :banghead:

But I know for a fact that there was another guy taking pictures. You know this Dude? :rofl:
IMG_4389.JPG
Don, you really ought to come over, you know that?

There was even a V8 Chopper just for you:
Attachments
20140628_163921.jpg
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

I am making strides towards attending. I will be firing off a check to Canada to pay for 1/2 of the rented house the end of the week so my lodging is taken care of.

Next step is the airfare and then seeking out the possibility of a "ride" while there. I do not want to just spend 4 days and fly home, that seems silly so I will be looking into other things to do while I am over there and make it at least a full week to 10 days. I will not ship my bike back and forth mostly because I do not want to be without it for that long and secondly because it is rather expensive
Swiss V8

Post by Swiss V8 »

We will find a way to get you on tour in Europe.
The best would be to rent a car to make the long distance and (maybe) get a motorcycle for one or two days localy.
If you feel like visiting Switzerland on that trip you are highly welcome!
Martin

BHRA President Europe
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

AWESOME! My Canukian Brother from another mother will be staying 10 ish days like I will. Looking to arrive the day before ( 25.06 ) and staying until 05.07 ish. We are planning on the locals taking pity on us and kinda leading us around to the "must See's" and keeping us away from the "Don't Go's"
I will more than likely be renting a bike for the rally and then a car afterwards. Not exactly how I want to see Europe the first time BUT ... At least I will be there!
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

Awesome video, amazing machines and people!

Would LOVE to move this off the bucket list and make it happen for 2015. Gotta wait a few more years, unfortunately!

Thanks for sharing the great pictures, stories and video!

Bill
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo