Bike week photos

list any events, gatherings, coffee house poser runs, etc in your area.
Sponsored by: (see "Advertise With Us" below)
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Bike week photos

Post by V8Bikers »

Here are photos from Friday and Saturday mostly around V8 choppers at the Daytona 500 track and the Boss Hoss hangout (factory and dealers) located in South Daytona. Redwood Joe, who has a great selection of Boss Hoss and V8 jewelry, was also there. So far I have met: V8 Perv, Deb, V-Man, Ponch, Dorcus, Glen Boglish (?sp), Indiana Geezer and V8 Trike. Also, spoke with Marv, Bruce, Debbie, and their son Kevin (from Stamford BH), Stan, Shelley, and the whole V8 Choppers crew. The weather has been great and the action is increasing. I will try to post pics daily. I would really appriciate if anyone else can post their photos as well.

http://www.flickr.com//photos/93746605@ ... 6551/show/

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Geezer

Re: Bike week photos

Post by Geezer »

Bill:

Great pictures.....thanks

Geez
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

Thanks Nice shots.
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Sue & I had a chance to go visit at Phyllis and Billy Duncan's home in Port Orange, Fl. The run to Titusville was rescheduled until Thursday and the Duncan's graciously offered to have a BBQ at their home. When we arrived the party had already started and continued throughout the day. We had a chance to finally put a face to a name before having to abruptly leave to go pick up Sue's trike from Stan's, there was plenty of food and cold beer!! Thank you!!! Here are just a few pics from the day.

http://s821.beta.photobucket.com/user/JST2CRZY/library/

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

phpBB [video]
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Great video Elvis. I am not of the gay persuasion but that is a handsome fellow making a feeble attempt to park a beautiful 502. Must be a new rider :lol: :rofl:

DeLand, FL.