Butterfly is Fluttering a Little

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Butterfly

Butterfly is Fluttering a Little

Post by Butterfly »

Just a quick note to all. I am up and down for the time being. My throat is really sore and hard for me to talk. My hip is the worst, I can hardly walk and it is very painful. Most of the problem is where they took the bone from. It will be about 3-weeks before I am back to some kind of normal and 4 months or better till the neck is healed. Just have to be careful! :|

I just wanted to say Hi to all that have came to this site.
:lol: It is good to see y'all.
Butterfly
bob gbur

Re: Butterfly is Fluttering a Little

Post by bob gbur »

hope you are doing better, carolyn just had a laser surgury on her led to seal off a vein that has been giving here a lot of problems. healing up is causing her more pain than the 24 hr pain she has had for the last few years. that's why we have to trailer to events, she just could't do the long rides.
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Butterfly,

Good to hear you are doing better and recovering. Don't take things to fast and jeopardise your complete recovery. Remeber, he won't put you through more than he knows you can endure.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
KISS

Post by KISS »

Nice to hear that You are getting better! :lol: It takes time to recover after such a surgery,but i´m sure you´ll get well little by little!Just take it easy,staying in bed beside Kanogi (and Eagle sometimes?) should be the best healing for the time being!
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

Take it easy, don't type so fast. :lol:
johnnyrotten

Post by johnnyrotten »

Hello Butterfly
Glad to see you up and about,heal fast and well.Talk to you soon,John.
"El Diablo" '07 BB 502
v8maw&paw

Post by v8maw&paw »

Hey Lady,glad to hear that you're up and about.Take good care and make Eagle do all the work.Rent some good movies,chick flicks,and enjoy your recovery,life will be back to normal soon enough. ;)
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

I hear those wings all the way to Michigan..hope everything is great..miss you guys..
okie

Post by okie »

Glad you're feeling much better,I'm sure you're familly wants you to feel great again so they can enjoy you and youre fry bread :D
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

bob gbur wrote:hope you are doing better, carolyn just had a laser surgury on her led to seal off a vein that has been giving here a lot of problems. healing up is causing her more pain than the 24 hr pain she has had for the last few years. that's why we have to trailer to events, she just could't do the long rides.
Thank you so much! I understand about Carolyn, I had the same thing done i June and having another next year. :(
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

gaston 2005 502 wrote:Butterfly,

Good to hear you are doing better and recovering. Don't take things to fast and jeopardise your complete recovery. Remeber, he won't put you through more than he knows you can endure.

Darryl
Thank you, it will be at least another 3 weeks till I can really start to do things....I have to be real careful this time :| See the Doc yesterday and things are good, but going slow.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

KISS wrote:Nice to hear that You are getting better! :lol: It takes time to recover after such a surgery,but i´m sure you´ll get well little by little!Just take it easy,staying in bed beside Kanogi (and Eagle sometimes?) should be the best healing for the time being!
Thank you:lol: Yes will take longer and the Hip is a pain! No problem staying in bed..but my bed partners keep changing..Kanogi, Dee-ee, the cats, the ferrets, Loo-loo and when there is room Eagle!!!!!!! :lol:
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Elvis wrote:Take it easy, don't type so fast. :lol:
Thanks Man!!!! :D
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

johnnyrotten wrote:Hello Butterfly
Glad to see you up and about,heal fast and well.Talk to you soon,John.
Thank you very much John :)
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

v8maw&paw wrote:Hey Lady,glad to hear that you're up and about.Take good care and make Eagle do all the work.Rent some good movies,chick flicks,and enjoy your recovery,life will be back to normal soon enough. ;)
Thanks Lady, all I can do is take it easy, the hip ain't working very good yet! :cry:
Last edited by Butterfly on Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Boom Boom & Rockstar wrote:I hear those wings all the way to Michigan..hope everything is great..miss you guys..
Thanks Lady, Will be up and running as soon as I can... :)
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

okie wrote:Glad you're feeling much better,I'm sure you're familly wants you to feel great again so they can enjoy you and youre fry bread :D
:) :lol: The son is already asking when I can make some fry Bread!!!! Just a little more time....maybe for Christmas?
Butterfly
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

JEP! Had her in the body shop so often this year that I'm gettin' a free T-Shirt!!! :lol: :lol: :? :? :P :lol:
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!