topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Hey all,

Just wanted to say hi to all on the new site and yes i am a BossHossaholic, :twisted:

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
AR

Re: New Member

Post by AR »

Yes Daryl, we have been waiting for your arrival and like all the other 50 or so new members it takes a while to feel comfortable enough to make it one of your homes.stick us in your favorites somewhere near the top and you'll see our cool 'facivon' freak flag logo to remind you to visit often. Sorry about the 'stay logged in' NOT problem we are having. It annoys the shit out of me but no one else seems to care. I'm told our resident nerd is working on between eating backwards sessions in Norway alleys...erk!
Anyway its all about the bikes and the lifestyle. When we get some more of these euro v8 sicko's posting you'll see what this site was built for.
So, do you know anything about PCV's?

AUSSIE
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Brother Darryl,

Welcome Bro'!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Rob,

i know nothing of the PVC valve of which you speak. However after googleing PVC Valve there is a shitload of info giving insight to the little thing of which you speak. Although this is not of Chevrolet derived info,,, i would think it would be pertinent to the ICE.

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/pcv-replace/index.html

Hope it helps

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
AR

Post by AR »

gaston 2005 502 wrote:Rob,

i know nothing of the PVC valve of which you speak. However after googleing PVC Valve there is a shitload of info giving insight to the little thing of which you speak. Although this is not of Chevrolet derived info,,, i would think it would be pertinent to the ICE.

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/pcv-replace/index.html

Hope it helps

Darryl
Thanks Daryl...that is a great link. Problem is, like most people here I'm learned (pronounced "ler-nn-d", not "ler-ned" ....haha...that always cracks me up Homer) enough already but somehow the importance of this little plastic elbow has escaped me. If you read the web stuff they tell us it needs to be changed once a year or big trouble happens. The guru's from our fledgeling tech page have sorted me out though. http://www.v8bikers.net/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=74
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Rob:

I am kinda new to all this.........but I heard "PVC's" suck........

I would get rid of this ASAP............... :P :P :P :P

Geez