V8Bike of the Month July 08 Uwe and Heike (First Boss Hoss)

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
KISS

Re: V8Bike of the Month July 08 Uwe and Heike (First Boss Hoss)

Post by KISS »

Good choice WM! I agree,they deserve that! Looking forward too see more pics! 8-)
KISS

Post by KISS »

heike.jpg
uwe.jpg
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

Come on, Uwe - tell'em the story when you were on the way to Ibiza and your trans seized up on the Autobahn....that's one real cool story!!

Olaf
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I think we all need to have a plan in mind for any type emergency situation we may encounter including a locked up tranny .

Jack
KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

hogv8 wrote:I think we all need to have a plan in mind for any type emergency situation we may encounter including a locked up tranny .

Jack
Uwe said his single speed clutch tranny made loud noises for a split second, then it locked up almost in the same moment. That was on the right lane on the Autobahn which is the truck lane in Germany....the baddest case which can happen over here is when something's breaking down on the right lane...

He has got to tell some more good stories from his 100.000 Miles of Boss Hoss experience...a couple of years ago his frame broke almost in two pieces while riding...or the story when he passes some cars in Spain and the pavement changed without any warning traffic signs to fresh, hot, deep, stinky asphalt, and he and the bike sunk in that shit like it were a swamp....hahahaha....that was cool. He still had a lot of that shit on the bike when he was here month later visiting me :-)

Uwe, where the hell are you???

Olaf
firstboss

Post by firstboss »

Hallo V8 Freunde, Hallo Mike, Hallo Olaf
Ich bin dabei meine 15 Jahre BossHoss Geschichte ,130 000 KM ,mit meinem Old Bike,
zu Schreiben aber es ist nicht einfach immer die richtigen Worte zu finden damit es auch
jeder versteht was ich meine,es werden auch zu den einzelnen Storys Bilder geben.
Ein Freund von mir wird dann alles perfekt Translaten :-)
Ihr wisst alle das die ersten BossHoss Clutch Modelle viele Probleme hatten ,wenn ihr
dann meine Storys lest werdet ihr denken : warum hat Uwe das alte Ding nicht gegen eine neue eingetauscht??? , nun- ich liebe mein Old Bike und ich habe sie immer wieder
Repariert!!! denn- wenn meine Frau älter wird tausche ich sie auch nicht aus,weil ich sie
liebe!!! Das ist der BossHoss VIRUS.
Gedult Freunde:-) - ich gebe Gas !!!!
Gruß Uwe
firstboss

Post by firstboss »

Hello V8 of friends, hello Mike, hello Olaf I am thereby my 15 years BossHoss history, 130,000 km, with my old Bike, to letters however it is not simply always the correct words to find thereby it also everyone understands which I means, it becomes also the individual stories of pictures to give. A friend of me becomes then everything perfectly Translaten: -) You know all that the first BossHoss Clutch of models many problems had, if it then my stories read you will think: why didn't Uwe exchange the old thing against a new??? , now I love my old Bike and I have her again and again Repairs!!! if my wife becomes older does not exchange I her, because I her loves!!! That is the BossHoss VIRUS. Gedult of friends: -) - I give gas!!!! Greeting Uwe
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I feel the same about my 2000 and in most ways I feel it is better than new even though I probably have enough money in it to definitely buy a new Boss ++++.

Jack