This is to Els

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Boom Boom & Rockstar

This is to Els

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

reading your threads Els, about people asking about mpg the v8's get. Well, we are driving our trike no matter how much gas goes up. We are in Michigan and people ask us all the time and they also ask us "don't you think you are a little over the top with a V8", or boy don't you have a beast". So the other day we pulled into a bike night and I got off the trike and some guy said, "what a beast, why drive something so big?" and I said," had to have a big bike so my ass won't look so big." Then I asked him, " does my ass look big on the trike". he didn't know what to say...when I said it I thought of you and the Sabertooth thread....Rock laughed his ass off. Boom
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Re: This is to Els

Post by V8 Perv »

Hey Boom, What would you have done if he would have simply said yes?

....Johnston, Iowa
Boom Boom & Rockstar

pulled out my 38 and shot his tires out...Boom
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Note to self:

Don't mess with BB :twisted:

Look forward to seeing you and the Rock this fall.

....Johnston, Iowa
Els

Post by Els »

Boom Boom & Rockstar wrote:reading your threads Els, about people asking about mpg the v8's get. Well, we are driving our trike no matter how much gas goes up. We are in Michigan and people ask us all the time and they also ask us "don't you think you are a little over the top with a V8", or boy don't you have a beast". So the other day we pulled into a bike night and I got off the trike and some guy said, "what a beast, why drive something so big?" and I said," had to have a big bike so my ass won't look so big." Then I asked him, " does my ass look big on the trike". he didn't know what to say...when I said it I thought of you and the Sabertooth thread....Rock laughed his ass off. Boom

Ha ha ha, why couldn't I have been there to hear you say that one?! That's too frickin' funny! I instantly get a picture of this internet piece that was going around with this 400 lb black chick in a little bikini or similar asking the same question. "Do you think this makes my ass look to big?" You definitely score high marks with that "A" answer!

I've talked to Jimbo (V8virtuoso) a few times about the gas prices the folks in the UK and throughout Europe suffer with. It really sucks but then comes the reality of anyone who can afford a $25,000.00 + V8 bike or trike can afford the gas. The same has gone on for years with respect to folks who have aircraft, nice boats, hotrods, fancy cars, etc. We'll bitch but we'll do it riding!

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I pulled around back of the Last Resort bar last Bike Week and several people gathered around my Boss and I heard one guy say "now that's a motorcycle " then I heard another guy say "no , that's not a fucking motorcycle " I felt like saying , "look asshole , it's got two wheels and a motor , it's a fucking motorcycle so shut your fucking mouth " then I thought ya know , this is a Outlaw hang out so I think I better just swallow my pride and keep my mouth shut but I was very close . There was a crowd around my bike taking pictures and asking questions all the time I was there so must be some of them liked it .

Jack
Els

Post by Els »

Jack, just about any BH rider has experienced the same. I had it happen a few times and once at a downtown bike night I got so pissed I really mouthed off to the guy and insulted his sister (if he had one). That smart ass said the same thing about it not being a bike, I mouthed off to him, he then said to his friend and ugly ol' lady that it was compensation for guys who had a small dick, I said that's not what his sister said...blah blah blah. Luckily his ol' lady grabbed him and pulled him away. I was fixin' to put a 50 glln drum of whoop ass on him...or get my ass whupped, ha ha.

In any case, there's no escaping the peckerwood out there who thinks the sun rises and sets around HD or Vtwins or it ain't a "real" bike. I'd estimate there are about 100 ewws and ahhhs for every asshole saying our V8's aren't a motorcycle.

Elliot
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Boom Boom, I like your reply. Some people just don't get it, and like Els said alot of em compare the bike to the size of gun they are packing :shock: . when people say this, i say, " It is usually the people that have a small gun that have to compare the size of bike to. As this i do not have to worry about thankfully 8-) . Got some previous Harley buds at the bar, they won't even ride with me :o :o :o wife said, how about not riding the bike up to the bar on friday and saturday so they won't feel so intimidated. I said how about i just sell it so they won't feel so bad and just get a Moped,,, Still riding to the bar friday and saturday,,, when i am not at work....

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
Boom Boom & Rockstar

one of the guys we ride with bought me a sticker for my helmet.."DOES THIS BIKE MAKE MY ASS LOOK FAT"...he rides a harley but really a good sport and was with us the night I said that to the biker. we found a group to ride with on weekends..they just ride to a destination, eat and ride home..kool with us..they have all kinds of different bikes, no BH's, and what made us feel good is they said we we're their only trike..they don't care what we ride just enjoy our company..Boom
Puff

Post by Puff »

BB and Rock,

Those are the type of folks I like to ride with!

Bill
Bill Van Sant