V8Chopper Trike finished

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
acrophil

V8Chopper Trike finished

Post by acrophil »

I am headed toward Oklahoma on Friday to pick up the new trike :D . Gerry and I will meet Stan or his appointed person in the middle somewhere and trade $'s for trike. I have not seen or heard this thing yet. Stan said the paint job was going to be a suprise :o . We talked in general about paint and they took it from there.

We made a lot of little changes and I guess I will know how it worked out on friday. Big motor - Lots of chrome, how can a person go wrong :oops: /

Phil
NcChopper

Re: V8Chopper Trike finished

Post by NcChopper »

Congrats, Phil. Can't wait to see pictures. I was talking with Stan just yesterday and he was telling me it is real sweet. Give us an update when you can.

Chris 8-)
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

Phil you are picking it up just in time to head to La Crosse :twisted:

Shane
acrophil

Post by acrophil »

Have you drawn a line from oklahma to georgia - I don't see wisconsin anywhere along the way :D . Seems a little out of the way for a new scooter until I get the teething problems out of it and me. How do U ride a trike anyway? Probably next year, See u in the fall in Tn?

Phil
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

acrophil wrote:Have you drawn a line from oklahma to georgia - I don't see wisconsin anywhere along the way :D . Seems a little out of the way for a new scooter until I get the teething problems out of it and me. How do U ride a trike anyway? Probably next year, See u in the fall in Tn?

Phil
Phil, I am not very good at straight lines. Two weeks ago I rode 50 miles south and I am not sure how many miles west, to get to the new Bass Pro Shops that is 30 miles north east of my home. A friend called me who's house I had stopped at that afternoon when I arrived at Bass Pro, he said his wife wanted to go for a ride on my bike. I had to tell him I was too far away and had been about 170 miles since I saw him. Yes, I will be at Paris this fall.

Shane
AR

Post by AR »

SRF wrote:Phil, I am not very good at straight lines. Two weeks ago I rode 50 miles south and I am not sure how many miles west, to get to the new Bass Pro Shops that is 30 miles north east of my home.
Shane
Hahaha..thats funny. Reminds me of Pullman Germany when silly me & my mate went 50 miles north west then a 80 miles south to get to our destination 200 miles South East. Haha, a good 8 hours riding for what should have been 4. Yeah they were the days...
Els

Post by Els »

Phil,

I have zero doubt the trike will be awesome, however, descriptions will be worthless... without PICTURES! Chomping at the bit to see how your trike turns out. I've already seen a number of Stan's trikes at Daytona, Myrtle Beach, and of course David's and they're all incredible. I actually saw yours during the build process while in OK. The 520 DART chromed out (mine is as well) is a beautiful sight. Congrats...

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image