Jimbo's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
V8VIRTUOSO

Jimbo's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

Hello All! Pleasure being here Guys and Gals. Ive been so fucking busy lately i havnt been on my computer much but im glad ive eventually joined this site and its good to be able to swear every now and again and talk like us guys normally talk!
My V8 Chopper comes into the country on Saturday. Its been the longest few weeks ever and time seems to go so slow when waiting for a new toy huh!
Ive sold my Kannon and Boss Hoss and cant wait for my all time perfect bike........V8 Chopper. Il be ordering another one soon and cant vouch for the Bike or the Company and Riders enough. I respect all V8's in all guises and all V8 Bikes but V8 Choppers are extra special. Ive owned quite a few different V8 Bikes over the years in all different models and engine sizes but this is my perfect style and the one im most excited about!
Anyway looking forward to posting on here and chatting to you all! Sorry it took so long joining on here but i fell out with my computer a few months ago and dont use it much till now. I have to stop beating the shit out of my computer haha its because i dont have anything to ride at the moment and im frustrated . Its getting good hot summer weather over here in England eventually and i cant wait to get my V8 Chopper on the roads.
Just like to say also to my good friend David Ward.......im Jealous of your new flock of 600hp beasts and i hope i get to have a ride haha Il lend you my Girlfriend for a few hours while i take out your new 600hp Trike or Bike haha!

Cheers Guys and hi to Elliot and Aussie Rob and Steve Barr and all the other guys thats on this forum that i dont know about yet!

Cheers Keep Riding and Smiling
Jimbo.......see you all soon
Attachments
09032008097.jpg
Els

Re: Jimbo's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Els »

Jimbo,

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME AMIGO! :D Welcome and let me assure you, this is the place to be. REALLY good group here and so nice to have a board that's like the old Yahoo Free Speech Forum instead of the bull "sheet" that has to be cleverly done elsewhere. Picture posting is great and with the exception of Rob loving his sheep (see Geezers signature for Rob's girlfriend) all is very cool here. Your type of hangout!

I can't tell you enough how cool it is to see you in the chopper community. Having met you, the bike is indeed your style. That yellow bike is a real attention getter as well as running so sweet.

Just got off the phone with Stan. They had a VERY good show at the Thunder something or other (panhandle Florida I believe?) and Gerry sold out his inventory. An '07 bike, Shelly's hot pink trike, and I believe a blue bike now gone. He's sending a few bikes to Myrtle Beach but most of what will be going on will be custom order bikes from this point.

David's 600+ hp choppers...wow, what a story! I'm really hoping to give him a good ass kicking (here comes the smack talk) when we can get it on. I'm hoping all that hp will roast a tire so bad I'll be gone on my little 520 hp DART like a crotch rocket! Yeah right. Anyhow, we're expecting to have a great time at Myrtle Beach and wish you were coming. Looks like the next time I'll get to hook up with you may be Oct.

I've sent you some good stuff on the computer but haven't heard from you of late. Figured you wore it out or beat the crap out of it. Now that you're up and running, keep the pics coming and be sure to stay active on this site. Check out the drag track video I just posted this morning. Right up your alley. 8-)

Again, welcome and best regards bro',

Els
Last edited by Els on Mon May 05, 2008 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
AR

Post by AR »

a Pommy git...I believe out of the 150 odd wogs on board you're our first! A word of warning though Jimbo, once you go black you never go back ;)
V8VIRTUOSO

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

Hey Thanks Wildman and Aussie Rob! Good being here and yes im sure i wont go back! This is my kinda site.
How you doing Aussie Rob? You still drinking warm weak beer down under and winging about everything still haha Hope your well man.
I know its about fucking time Elliot .im far over due coming on this site! It looks and sounds great and my kinda place. No Bullshit 'Bullsheet' haha

Cheers and Talk soon my V8 Friends!
Jimbo
Els

Post by Els »

Jimbo,

Real anxious to hear about the bike's arrival. Please post here to give details.

I know it may be some time with the paper shuffle before you actually saddle up but will be anxious to hear a ride report. From someone who has had Kannon and Boss Hoss bikes and numerous other V8 hotrods and trikes in their garage, your perspective and comments will be interesting reading.

Best regards,

Elliot

P.S. Stan took mine for a ride yesterday before loading it in the trailer for Myrtle Beach. He described hitting the 4 barrel as; "violent!" I told him that's as good as it gets. :o 8-)
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
V8VIRTUOSO

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

Hi David Hi Elliot,

Ive been away for the weekend and im bikeless but only for another 10 days!
Thanks for the kind words David my friend. As your all aware on here im sure.....David is also a very very passionate man and knows his V8 Bikes and rides the best there is. One day im gonna have the same amount of V8 Choppers as you maybe even more hehe
I know already im gonna have at least 2 or 3 and 1 at least in USA for when i visit there more regularly to ride out with you guys.

Elliot man i can not wait to get this Chopper. As you quite rightly say ive had Kannons which i still like and respect very much and also owned and ridden Boss Hoss which again i will always respect and admire. Ive owned custom V8 Bikes and Trikes and had some great fun out of them. Some pros and cons like everything. Ive studied every V8 Bike/Trike out there meticulously and ive owned and ridden the mains ones. Im not Bullshitting saying this but ive never been so excited about getting this V8 Chopper and riding it. Ive waited a long time to ride one and im glad i fought off temptation to ride Davids in Daytona as i really want to take this thing for a good long ride in my own country as my first ride and memory of it. I know this thing wont disappoint in anyway and the only thing that i would change would be upping the power but dont worry il get a Dart 520 bike and trike eventually. The Dart 360 sounds like a wonderful engine as any Dart does but i miss my 502 Kannon and ive always craved the best and most powerful so the 520hp Chopper it has to be. I know Stan must love that 520 of yours Elliot and the acceleration as violent is a very polite understatement i think.......fucking warp 10 is more like it haha.
Im very interested in Mr Wards 600bhp 600lb of Torque bike and trike and would love to go for a ride on those when im next im USA hint hint hehehe.
Well its not long now till i get it ............Im seeing it this week at my friends and il take some pics of it for you all. Im riding it home 200 miles not this weekend but next and i cant fucking wait. If i hadnt of set up some new companies and invested a lot of my money wisely i might add i would have bought a 520hp Trike and ordered a very special 520 bike but they are still on my list of toys to have soon i just cant scare the shit out of my account too much lol Il have my own fleet soon.

Cheers Guys speak soon i hope

Your English Friend
Jimbo
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Brother Jimbo,

Welcome to the frey Bro'. Congrats on the new ride. It won't be long now! :mrgreen:
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
V8VIRTUOSO

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

Hey Eagle thanks man. Its great to be here. Il let you know when i get the chopper in my garage. :-)
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet? :lol: I waited seven years for mine. I can feel your pain Bro', hang in ther man. 8-)
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
V8VIRTUOSO

Post by V8VIRTUOSO »

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT! :-)

Its in fucking Amsterdam now hehe the ship got re directed but i get it now on Tuesday so il keep ya all posted.
Cheers
Redtro

Post by Redtro »

V8VIRTUOSO wrote:I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT! :-)

Its in fucking Amsterdam now hehe the ship got re directed but i get it now on Tuesday so il keep ya all posted.
Cheers
Take plenty of pictures...and take some of the look on the people's faces when they see it for the first time! I know you're going to enjoy it bro! 8-)