Arnott air ride owners

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
knockdolian

Arnott air ride owners

Post by knockdolian »

Hi all, hope you all had a great Christmas . Santa gave me a set of Arnot AirRide suspension. Not strictly true. Bought it off Paul H.
Well I fitted it today. All works well (Thanks Paul) My only issue was the hose to the left shock seemed too short. Then I remembered I put my shocks in the Vertical position keeping the bottom mount and moving the top eye to the rear bamper location. Ditching the rear damper. I’ve put the air bags in the original position and the hose fits. I don’t like them in this position because because with no air in them the body rubs the tyres. Also I don’t think shock absorbers will work in this position. Anyone on the forum still have Airnott system on their coupe trike. How have you mounted them and what pressure do you run ? Thanks
knockdolian

Re: Arnott air ride owners

Post by knockdolian »

Replacement hose came today so have relocated the shocks to the upright position. Looks much better and I have clearance between body and tyre with no air. As I’ve had no reply’s I can only assume I’m the only person left with Arnott Air Ride !!!
Attachments
6E7F3B7C-824A-4031-85DA-C6A1CB6F3321.jpeg
Original position
Original position
knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

HELP ME, I’ve broken the olive on one of air lines. I’ve contacted Arnott but had no reply. They are rnott Air Suspension Air Fitting - K-2261. I found a company in the US that sell them for about $20 each which I thought was expensive enough but fell off my chair when they quoted $98.50 to post to the UK. Can anyone send me 3 of these fittings in a small Jiffy bag. Obviously I’m happy to add the price of a couple of pints but you got to admit $98 to send 3 tiny fittings is ridiculous.
Please message me if willing to help.
Paul
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Can you post a pic of them? A Google search with that part number shows several different styles. Once i get the right pic I will try to find them locally if possible.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

Now sorted. Thanks to those who offered to help