Looking for a BB frame and papers

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
bob4108

Looking for a BB frame and papers

Post by bob4108 »

Looking for an old BB frame and papers. Or an old BB that someone doesn't want an arm and a leg for. Going to put a new 606 in it and do a complete rebuild. If you have one or know of one text me at 386 547 5893 Thanks
ImageImage
Paul H

Re: Looking for a BB frame and papers

Post by Paul H »

I wish you good luck my friend.

Your inquiry is what dreams are made of???

Paul H
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Wow!! That's funny, I have a big block bike I would like to put a 606 in !!
phpBB [video]
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Who does not have a 502 Bigblock and WISH they had a 606 in it?? EVERYBODY!!
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

I am very happy with my 502.. getting a 606 is a pipe dream.. And I think they go for around $35-40,000!! Not in this lifetime!
phpBB [video]
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

When I was looking to build a bike from scratch, I called Rhodes performance (who builds the engines for Mountain) and was told they could build a 606 FOR 25k

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

V8Bikers wrote:When I was looking to build a bike from scratch, I called Rhodes performance (who builds the engines for Mountain) and was told they could build a 606 FOR 25k
I think what you have now is WAY better than the 606 in all aspects ... except maybe gas mileage ;)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Orlando606VetteTrike

Post by Orlando606VetteTrike »

Bill your motor is much nastier than any 606. It's not all about the motor CI, it's all the attention to detail that goes into building those 606 bikes which makes them so beautiful looking. During these last few months I've spent a lot of time around 2 of them and getting to ride one. Definitely more balls than 502, but their attention to detail aesthetically I think is what really sets them apart. Just my opinion. :-)
2008 606 Corvette Trike
BossHossJohn

Post by BossHossJohn »

orlando502 wrote:Bill your motor is much nastier than any 606. It's not all about the motor CI, it's all the attention to detail that goes into building those 606 bikes which makes them so beautiful looking. During these last few months I've spent a lot of time around 2 of them and getting to ride one. Definitely more balls than 502, but their attention to detail aesthetically I think is what really sets them apart. Just my opinion. :-)
I've owned 4 606's and you are right on, they need a real cam to start with,and who knows what else. They are beautiful show bikes. The 427 I just got sounds better.
Orlando606VetteTrike

Post by Orlando606VetteTrike »

Yes John that 427 is nasty. I had a few miles under my belt riding that treat of a small block and it does have a killer sound. Enjoy
2008 606 Corvette Trike