Post by Paul H »

Can someone please ask why they stopped
making their product for Boss Hoss bikes
and trikes???

Paul H
petitemoose

Re: Arnott at Sturgis

Post by petitemoose »

I asked them in Daytona. They told me they stopped making stuff for BH when BH shut down. I told them that BH didn't shut down and they were genuinely surprised. They were even more surprised when Monte and Bill Banks walked over to talk to them. Have no idea where ( If anywhere ) it will go from there. I do know I asked for some parts for a friend overseas and never got a return phone call ...
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

petitemoose wrote:I asked them in Daytona. They told me they stopped making stuff for BH when BH shut down. I told them that BH didn't shut down and they were genuinely surprised. They were even more surprised when Monte and Bill Banks walked over to talk to them. Have no idea where ( If anywhere ) it will go from there. I do know I asked for some parts for a friend overseas and never got a return phone call ...
Dennis...

I do have in stock one NEW Arnott Airride shock for a BB if they were after that..would scoot them a deal.
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Orlando606VetteTrike

Post by Orlando606VetteTrike »

Sent from Gerry G. Myers iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
Date: March 31, 2017 at 11:14:35 EDT
To: "gerry.myers@att.net"<gerry.myers@att.net>
Subject:RE: Boss Hoss
Hello Gerry,
I apologize, we discontinued all Boss Hoss kits at thesame time including the Trike kit. Sadly we do not have the stock to makethe kits for the Trike anymore either. Thank you for checking with us,wish we could have been of more assistance.

Warmest Regards,
Ken Taylor- Sales, Technical, & WarrantyRepresentative
2008 606 Corvette Trike