Keeping Tabs On Mountain & Factory

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
3FOR2

Keeping Tabs On Mountain & Factory

Post by 3FOR2 »

Does anyone else keep an eye on Mountain's website, or the Factory's? I do, fairly often. I guess I need to see if they are selling machines or if we're dying.

At any rate, Mountain has a couple of 2017 Bikes on hand. Also, check out the "Mountain Super Custom Bagger" - which has been sold... pretty interesting. Good to see Mountain and the Factory moving product.
Pat.
2013 Pickup, LS3-445 with Hot Cam
Hoss97

Re: Keeping Tabs On Mountain & Factory

Post by Hoss97 »

Any other dealers that are actually selling?
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Mountain bought 2 of the stroker bikes in Daytona. That is also where they sold the 'Bagger".
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

The Bagger was a special order/project for a customer. I judged this bike at the Rat's Hole Show in Daytona this year. It is a gorgeous bike - fully refurbished and heavily modded by MBH.

Mike Shanahan from the Tidewater, Virginia area just took delivery this week of a new stroker. Also, Grumpy (Steve Robinson) bought a stroker at Bike Week in Daytona a couple months ago.

Bikes & trikes are definitely selling.

WB
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Wild Bill wrote:The Bagger was a special order/project for a customer. I judged this bike at the Rat's Hole Show in Daytona this year. It is a gorgeous bike - fully refurbished and heavily modded by MBH.

Mike Shanahan from the Tidewater, Virginia area just took delivery this week of a new stroker. Also, Grumpy (Steve Robinson) bought a stroker at Bike Week in Daytona a couple months ago.

Bikes & trikes are definitely selling.

WB
That is great news Bill..

Now they need to concentrate on a bigger Dealer Network..my thoughts anyways...

I can bring bikes into Canada...even 2017 models ut at the exchange rate it is not feasible for buyers here.

I CANNOT bring any trikes into Canada that were manufactured after March 2003..that door we did have closed about 1 year or better ago...too bad as I( was having good luck moving good used trikes..
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Puff

Post by Puff »

The factory is definitely assembling bikes and trikes
for sale !
There were like 8 or more on the assembly line last week when I was there. :ridding:
Bill Van Sant

Hoss97

Post by Hoss97 »

Barry your right the exchange does kill you, the stroker would be mine if it was in Canadian dollars. But your looking at a 30% increase in price with the exchange...
3FOR2

Post by 3FOR2 »

Puff wrote:The factory is definitely assembling bikes and trikes
for sale !
There were like 8 or more on the assembly line last week when I was there. :ridding:
Good good good.
"Head um up! Move em out!"
Pat.
2013 Pickup, LS3-445 with Hot Cam