v8rider

kewl metal front end

Post by v8rider »

are they still in business or does anyone have a front end for 03 big bock
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Re: kewl metal front end

Post by CanuckHoss »

v8rider wrote:are they still in business or does anyone have a front end for 03 big bock
If you can't get a hold of them try Tom at Mountain Boss Hoss.....he is probably the biggest buyer of those for Boss Hoss...
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

It has been My Personal Experience that dealing with them is a complete nightmare. They Do not answer the phone, they do Not return Messages via Voice Mail OR Internet. IF you do get them on the phone ( My trick was to call them back to back to back until someone answered ) and place an order, it goes nowhere. I placed an order with them for some parts and after waiting for 90 days of no parts, no charge to my cc and no return call i sent them an email cancelling the order. To today's date, I have NEVER received ANY kind of communication with them. I really do not see how they are still in business. They have a GREAT front end and it is not cheap. You would think that they would want to sell them! I do not know their situation, But I do know that I will not EVER beg anyone to spend money with them. Good Luck!!
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Dennis...how the hell does Tom get stuff from them???
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

I have NO Idea. You know when I bought the front end and when it was installed. I had two conversations with them that whole time and never received a thing
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
knockdolian

Post by knockdolian »

petitemoose wrote:It has been My Personal Experience that dealing with them is a complete nightmare. They Do not answer the phone, they do Not return Messages via Voice Mail OR Internet. IF you do get them on the phone ( My trick was to call them back to back to back until someone answered ) and place an order, it goes nowhere. I placed an order with them for some parts and after waiting for 90 days of no parts, no charge to my cc and no return call i sent them an email cancellin
g the order. To today's date, I have NEVER received ANY kind of communication with them. I really do not see how they are still in business. They have a GREAT front end and it is not cheap. You would think that they would want to sell them! I do not know their situation, But I do know that I will not EVER beg anyone to spend money with them. Good Luck!!
I have to agree with every word. How they stay in business is beyond me. After several email telling them exactley what I had they sent the wrong thing well wouldnt fit my trike. After some more emails and several phone calls from UK they agreed to refund me in full and to be fare they paid the return postage. The whol process took months and still cost me money because I couldnt get the import charges refunded and tax from HMRC.
The front end that did turn up although no good for my trike was a stunning peice of engineering and if I had the money I would have
Kept it just to look at. Buy from a third party and save youself a heap of grief
v8rider

Post by v8rider »

thank you that's what I'll do and I have tried to get ahold of them with no luck. Amazing you can stay in business like that.
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

Talk to Marv Jorgenson at Chopper City. He made us a helluva deal on a Kewlmetal front end for our trike.
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)