ANNIVERSARY

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
SQ4MN

ANNIVERSARY

Post by SQ4MN »

I was looking thru some paper work last night and I happen to come across the original ad for my Boss Hoss from Ebay. I bought it eight years ago in Nebraska on July 22 2008, time flys. Its my 8 year anniversary with this bike.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Oldun

Re: ANNIVERSARY

Post by Oldun »

I know what you mean Dave. My anniversary for my first 502 (RIP, trashed by a texting driver in PA) was August 2006... Heh I made it to 10 years!
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding:
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

20160805_104118.jpg
My Boss anniversary was last month , July of 2000 . Have loved riding and tinkering with it ever since .
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

Its great to have a bike so many years and still like it. In the world of motorcycles V8 bikes are always the different one in the crowd, no matter what year it is. They are always powerful, no matter what size the V8 motor is. V8 bikes are addicting and there aren't any other bikes that can replace it. To me its strange that I like them so much, I would have bet that it would have been a passing fad but I will have at least one until I quit riding.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Oldun

Post by Oldun »

SQ4MN wrote:Its great to have a bike so many years and still like it. I would have bet that it would have been a passing fad but I will have at least one until I quit riding.
This +++++
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding:
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I've tried riding my Harley from time to time but for as long as I have loved Harleys they just don't do it for me like my Boss does .Another thing is everywhere I go no matter how many other nice bikes there are there my bike always gets more attention than any other bike in the parking lot from the time I get there until the time I leave .
Orlando606VetteTrike

Post by Orlando606VetteTrike »

I have to agree with you Jack. I have access to ride various different bikes, but ever since getting my 502 no other bike peaks my interest. And yes, local bike events I always garner a crowd especially when I startup to leave. I can only imagine the amount of lookers that gorgeous machine of yours attracts.
2008 606 Corvette Trike
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

The V8 Chopper draws an even bigger crowd than the Boss, especially when I start it up as the four pipes sound like a dragster. The guys on the Rocket 3 forum think their bikes draw many lookers but it isn't anywhere near what the V8 bikes draw. The Triumph Rocket is however the closest to a V8 bike I have ridden. The reason is that it has more torque than ANY other production bike. Of course that is not counting the V8 bikes. Only the V8 bikes have the feel of a V8 bike, nothing else is like it.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Thanks Gerry , Dave, no guestion , the V8 Choppers are the crowd pleasers , there just don't happen to be any in my neck of the woods so I get to steal the show .haha
Last edited by hogv8 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul H

Post by Paul H »

Jack, You're not stealing anything!!!
It's all deserved respect for your well
done bike.

Paul H
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

hogv8 wrote:Thanks Gerry , Dave, no guestion , the V8 Choppers are the crowd pleasers , there just don't happen to be any in my neck of the woods so I get to steal the show .haha
Jack, I have the only one in Nevada!!

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Dave - by chance were you riding your BH on the strip in front of Circus Circus last Friday night around midnight? I was returning from The Westgate and it passed me. The bike was like a yellow/orange I think and I believe it was a SB.
2009 350/385 MBH bike
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

NOT ME SONNY

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada