Thunder in the Valley Johnstown,pa

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
lowrider571

Thunder in the Valley Johnstown,pa

Post by lowrider571 »

Anyone headed to Thunder in the Valley in Johnstown,Pa June 23 through 26 ? I understand Mountainhas an open house planned for June 23 thriugh 25 th. Is the factory going ? :hmmmm:
Ron Radulski

Re: Thunder in the Valley Johnstown,pa

Post by Ron Radulski »

We'll be there. The last I heard the Factory will be there. I believe I read that on MBH's website.
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

I am planning on being there - if the weather cooperates.

Wild Bill
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

I am hoping to be there too weather permitting.
2009 350/385 MBH bike
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

What a great time Dawn and I had at Johnstown and Mountains open house!! After the Monsoon Friday, It turned into a beautiful weekend. As usual Johnstown was rockin' and Tom hosted folks at the shop..We were able to attend the Saturday dinner at the Laurel mountain Inn.Food and the company were top notch ( waitress was mediocre at best) Saw old friends and hopefully made some new ones..Hope everyone made it home safe..Til we meet again..Randy :ten:
phpBB [video]
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Was nice seeing you and Dawn and also Bill, Tracy and Steve and everyone else who attended. Always a good time at this event and the weather turned out nice. My ride home today was a little over 6 hours but my bike ran perfect all weekend and Rt. 30 is very scenic. I put on about 650 miles in the 3 days as I came out on Friday instead of Thursday.
2009 350/385 MBH bike
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

Great times for sure!

Would love to see this annual event grow. The rides are fantastic, the humidity is low, the people are great, the burnouts are a blast, Johnstown's Thunder in the Valley is happenin', the Boss Hoss Factory rig is doing demos and the Mountain Biss Hoss Team are very hospitable.

It was great hanging out, Randy & Dawn and Sonny!

WB
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
Ron Radulski

Post by Ron Radulski »

Sonny wrote:Was nice seeing you and Dawn and also Bill, Tracy and Steve and everyone else who attended. Always a good time at this event and the weather turned out nice. My ride home today was a little over 6 hours but my bike ran perfect all weekend and Rt. 30 is very scenic. I put on about 650 miles in the 3 days as I came out on Friday instead of Thursday.
We missed you Sonny, Wild Bill, Randy & Dawn. We arrived on Tuesday and left on Friday morning because of the rain. We got one good ride in though. I wasn't there last year, but I understand it was worse with rain than this year. It's always good to see the Mountain BH staff. They are awesome! Our prayers go out to Dick for a speedy recovery!
Last edited by Ron Radulski on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Weather on Friday turned out ok except for a brief shower around 5 which cleared up quickly. Saturday and Sunday were perfect. Sorry we missed you. And yes many prayers sent out to Dick. We all wish him the best.
2009 350/385 MBH bike