The Beast and Eagle Update

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Butterfly

The Beast and Eagle Update

Post by Butterfly »

Okay, I am starting to relax a little! Eagle has been able to ride the Beast for 5 days now! She is doing great and Eagle is Cheesing....He says it feels so good to be able to ride her and not get dumped on the side of the road! :D
Butterfly
KISS

Re: The Beast and Eagle Update

Post by KISS »

Thats good!We want pics! :x
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

:lol: I am trying, but I got to be around when he is riding!!!!
Butterfly
SRF
Tech Advisorator

Post by SRF »

Glad to hear Eagle is finally enjoying his bike :D

Shane
AR

Post by AR »

Let the man ride....then drink...then log on for chat. Its good fun when he does that. :lol:
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Ok,
Eagle and Butterfly,, it's been long enough :shock: ,,, we need a mileage report,,, a smiles per mile report,,,, 8-) 8-) and some pictures 8-) 8-) . After all he's been through,,,, we need some pictures of the Eagle in the wind,,, maybe if i ask real nice,,,, Please,,,,,,,, :D :D :lol: :lol:

Really,, Glad he's enoying riding, he has deserved it for a while now.
Darryl Campbell
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

SRF wrote:Glad to hear Eagle is finally enjoying his bike :D

Shane
So is he Shane....he has (what can I say) waited so long to be able to ride.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Aussie Rob wrote:Let the man ride....then drink...then log on for chat. Its good fun when he does that. :lol:
Believe me I am...and he is when he can! He will be on here soon (I think) if anf when he gets off of her! :D He will catch all y'all up...
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

gaston 2005 502 wrote:Ok,
Eagle and Butterfly,, it's been long enough :shock: ,,, we need a mileage report,,, a smiles per mile report,,,, 8-) 8-) and some pictures 8-) 8-) . After all he's been through,,,, we need some pictures of the Eagle in the wind,,, maybe if i ask real nice,,,, Please,,,,,,,, :D :D :lol: :lol:

Really,, Glad he's enoying riding, he has deserved it for a while now.
Oh we agree! :( It has been a very long haul to get to this point! As for Mileage..I think he is up to around 300 so far and all is well! He has had to work and couldn't ride as much through the week but the weekend is here and tomorrow is suppose to be very nice! I will try to get some more pictures....We might even get to go to the local Bike nite..for the first time!!!! :D :D I know.....more pictures!!!! :roll: :lol:
Butterfly
KISS

Post by KISS »

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

KISS wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: OKAY!!!! I am trying!!!!!! :lol: :D

Hre's one of him going back to work after lunck today..just for you!!!!
I took it with my phone.. :? :shock: :)
Attachments
Work.jpg
Work.jpg (28.84 KiB) Viewed 4146 times
Butterfly
KISS

Post by KISS »

Thanks Bfly!Tell greetings to your busy husband from the snow storm! :cry:
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

KISS wrote:Thanks Bfly!Tell greetings to your busy husband from the snow storm! :cry:

Will do and just pack up and come on down!!!!! His home town in Michigan is getting snow strom too!
Butterfly
Butterfly

Re: The Beast and Eagle Update 2

Post by Butterfly »

We were able to ride the Beast today...all the way over to our favorite resturant and back without being "parked" on the side of the road!!!!! :D :D :D It was a good ride, a little cold but a great morning!!!!

I know...more pictures!!!!!!! Working it!!!!
Butterfly
Tom

Post by Tom »

That is great news... Now for that first 500 mile report. If he can do that he`s got er house broke. 8-)
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Tom wrote:That is great news... Now for that first 500 mile report. If he can do that he`s got er house broke. 8-)
Tom, He's working on it, :D still a little scared to get too far from home :shock:
Butterfly
KISS

Post by KISS »

What´s going on you 2 flying creatures(Butterfly and Eagle)?We would like to see some burn out pics!
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Kiss..I am trying..but he keeps doing the damn things (Burnouts) when I am not around! :x
I will get some picture and soon I hope! :D
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Here's one I don't think I posted.... :?
Attachments
Beast 040.jpg
Butterfly
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Alright Ya'll! Quit beatin' up on the O'Girl!!! :lol: I've been kind of hard to keep up with lately 8-) . Maybe the next nice day we get, we'll get her out in the car and get some "wind pics" :D .

Brother Tom,

I'm just short of the 500 mile mark. That is "total" since we bought her. The carb issue that I talked about turns out to be more of a pump thing, possibly a gas thing (winterised from the pump). I was blowing fuses again there for a minute but since I changed brand of fuses, I've had no problems with that.

ALCON,

The pully/belt curse has been officially righted through the sage advice of Brothers Tom, Adrian, Marv and Bear. Thanks to Brother Bears (Warpony Customes) hard work and generosity the Beast is tracking straight and true. The main problem that I have now other than having to dip in to my Unckle Jack and Diet Coke money to feed her is the strange effect all of this is having on my rear tire :twisted: :? . With only about three hundred miles on the new tire, it seems to be wearing unusually quickly :twisted: Aside from almost getting runt' over about once a week all is well. Yesterday if I would have stuck my left arm out when the Expedition made a lane change to MY lane, my arm would have been over his hood up to my elbow :shock: . Thank Grandfather for excelleration and open headers :!: . The more I ride her the better she runs. I did a little "blip" thing for a guy in a hopped up Corvette and when I looked over my shoulder, I could see his up raised thumb out his window through the "Smoke"!!! :mrgreen: I'll try to keep ya'll better updated and we will work on the pics.

On another note. We have just found out that in all likelyhood, the Army will see fit to send me to the other side of the planet again. We just don't know if it will be for one year or two. :evil: Anyone up in the Fort Drum New York area? ;) Thank you so much my Brothers for your continuing support and down right give a shittedness! One thing is for sure, wherever the Army will send me will be without the family or the Beast! Sleep in Peace Tonight Bro's I got your backs! :) All the Best!!!
Last edited by EAGLE on Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

And...
Attachments
Eagle and Gil 012.jpg
Dyersburg017.jpg
Dyersburg124.jpg
Butterfly
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Eagle , I live in Parish N.Y. , about 60 miles south of FT Drum .

Jack
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Brother Jack,

PM sent Bro'. 8-)
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
KISS

Post by KISS »

Eagle and Bfly,thank´s for the pics and update!So nice to hear that You can enjoy your bike as a "normal" Boss Hoss w/o any "beast" effects! :lol:
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Eagle and Butterfly,

Glad to hear and see the pictures of your bike. It's great your finally getting to do what you bought her for, to ride and enjoy. It is a unexplainable feeling that ALL on here know exactly what it is to ride these bikes. Stay safe and also i want to say "I APPRECIATE YOU as well as ALL OUR OTHER GREAT SERVICEMEN & WOMEN, for having my & My family's back" :!:

Thank you Sir!

Darryl
Darryl Campbell