Sad News

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Ponch

Sad News

Post by Ponch »

I just received this from Dorcas:

Guys,

I have some very sad news. Julie just called me and said that Mike Wallace passed away last night. His heart just could not handle the stress of the Leukemia and medications.

I will let you know if I find out anything on arrangements, etc but I'm sure we will hear more on the website.

Totally devastated......
see ya bye
Ponch

Image...............................................Image
..Ft Myers, FL. 33905..............................................Springfield, IL. 62712
Buck
$ite $upporter

Re: Sad News

Post by Buck »

RIP Mike; Julie, our thoughts are with you
Buck & Susan
V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Condolences to Mike's family and friends. I never met Mike personally but had exchanged a couple e-mails and he seemed like a real nice guy.
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

RIP MIke .
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

From Julie 3 hours ago on the site they were keeping us updated with...SAD..RIP MIKE

By Julie Warren — 3 hours ago

Dearest friends and loved ones it is with an indescribable heavy heart that I share this post.

Last night at approximately 9 PM, very unexpectedly the love of my life lost his galant battle against his cancer.

An infection set in yesterday afternoon and his heart just couldn't withstand it. His passing was very quick and I'm sure an amazing, custom V8 motorcycle was waiting to speed him to better roads.

I'm not sure how I will trudge forward without my prince but I know you all will be there in spirit and love as you have been.

Please do not send flowers. I will post future celebration of life plans in the near future.

All of Mike's children and two of his four grandchildren are on their way to me as I type this.

We had an amazing love story, just way too short.

Ride on for Mike, he would want us to.

Lovingly,

Julie aka Cricket
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Celebration of Life News
By Julie Warren — 7 minutes ago

Mike's children and two of his grandkids all arrived in the driveway late yesterday afternoon from Seattle. The house became filled with tears but also much laughter as the evening continued on.

Our amazing neighbors, dear friends and cousins starting arriving with wonderful foods and hugs and love at 7:00 am and it continued into the eve.

Mike's children are enjoying being ale to see how many loved their dad. Of course everyone had a Mike story to share too and we love hearing those!

We will be planning a casual but festive Celebration of Life this week while we are gathered. We are shooting for a Saturday in mid October, (10/17 or 10/24). We want those who would like to be able to "ride in" to the venue as Mike would have loved that. We need to do some searching for the right spot as our home is on a gravel road and not terribly biker friendly. More specific news on that to follow in the near future.

We will also have a small gathering in the future in Colorado where Mike's mom, Terry is still living on the farm in Springfield.

As I laid down in our bed last night I still cried myself to sleep but I could hear the sweet laughter and conversation of all our children on the deck watching the lighting show in our heavenly country sky. And I thought....,Mike would have loved tonight.

V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

I am very sad to hear of Mike's passing. He was always level headed with quick wit and generously offering info he could provide for someone. Gone way too soon. A great loss to his family, friends, and the V8 community. R.I.P Mike.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Dip Shit 434

Post by Dip Shit 434 »

Prayers sent for Mike in his transition and Mike's family to provide strength during their time of loss,,

Darryl
Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

Damn,that really sucks. Godspeed,Mike.
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
ventury

Post by ventury »

He was,,,,,,no IS a good man
May your God be with you my friend
John and laura
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

RIP Mike,

A big loss for us V8ers, he was always ready to help.

Gordon
Gordon from England