Who are the Boot People?

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
petitemoose

Who are the Boot People?

Post by petitemoose »

Met them Briefly in Daytona as they were introduced as new sponsors to the Shriner Ride. Heard they were set up somewhere in Daytona during Bike week but never made it there. I find myself looking down at my current SWAT boots thinking they have seen better days. They still work and keep my feet comfy and dry BUT they look like dookie LoL. IF I replace them, I Would like to keep it in the Family if possible. Having them resoled has always ruined Boots for me in the past so that isn't an option. Anybody know who they are and where to find them?
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Re: Who are the Boot People?

Post by Iron Maiden »

Ridge Boots was their name, here is what I found online.....
https://ridgeoutdoors.com/shop.html

Clint44

Post by Clint44 »

Iron Maiden wrote:Ridge Boots was their name, here is what I found online.....
https://ridgeoutdoors.com/shop.html
I bought a pair of Ridge boots in Daytona,a few years ago. They are the lightest,most comfortable boots I've ever owned.
Clint & Sherry
2006 Boss Hoss 57 trike (sold)
Wild Bill

Post by Wild Bill »

Be sure to identify yourself as a V8 rider & get the discount that Rob & Beth Grainger (owners shown below) offer us.

Bill
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
"A true hotrodder wouldn't be content until he had created a vehicle so violent, so hairy, so totally sick that the very act of dropping the hammer would result in instant death. Anything less results in the need to go faster." - Tony DeFeo
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Wild Bill wrote:Be sure to identify yourself as a V8 rider & get the discount that Rob & Beth Grainger (owners shown below) offer us.

Bill
I spoke to a Mary Ann and did mention the V8 Ride / Daytona meet but all it got me was full blown $157 retail Pricing. No Big as I went through one of their distributors ( LA Police Gear ) and got them for $120. Found them as low as $105 but they didn't answer the phone and their web site didn't work. Should have them by Monday at the Latest since they will ship from Eustis because LA was out of stock.

Thank You for all the input guys!
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Awesome - just in time for Germany!!!! :thumbup:

zyoung

Post by zyoung »

I bought a pair of the tactical boots during 2015 Bike Week. Nicest pair of boots I own. I think you will be pleased.

-Zach
"If it is to be, it is up to me." - Noel Mast

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Boots Showed up today :) have not had a chance to try them on. Eager to do so and see how they feel. From what everybody has said so far, I expect a lot from them including the ability to make me look 100 lbs lighter
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

:lol: Please let me know ASAP if they make you look 100lbs lighter because I am ready to order several pairs!!!!!

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

The results are in ... Judge for yourself
Attachments
BootsPic.jpg
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

:lol: :toofunny: :thumbup: just ordered a pair for Bill :maninlove:

tjy

Post by tjy »

I bought a pair of boots,two different concealed carry items, and a cool buttondown shirt. They are good ppl to deal with. :thumbup: