Ask A Simple Question

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
GordonBH

Re: Ask A Simple Question

Post by GordonBH »

Thanks guys, one is certainly amongst friends here. I sorely wish I could have made Pullman but next year defo.
Gordon from England
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

GordonBH wrote:Thanks guys, one is certainly amongst friends here. I sorely wish I could have made Pullman but next year defo.
Gordon...Would have been nice to see you this year in Pullman..fingers crossed for you for next year and me and Gwen too for next year..
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
3FOR2

Post by 3FOR2 »

Clint44 wrote:After I sold our 57,I was basically told I was no longer welcome over there. That site is so dead now,it's almost a waste of time to even read it.
That's too bad. Probably the most mature, knowledgable, level headed guy on there... Oh well...

Sorry to hijack a thread, but it's good to hear from Clint.
Clint, weren't you building a house? Did you get it done? Also, congratulations on the new ride... When will the trike conversion be done? You'll have to fill us in. (yeah, I see you post on Trike Talk)
Pat.
2013 Pickup, LS3-445 with Hot Cam
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

GEES, I just read this thread started by my pal LaFong. I want to say that I was the foul mouthed guy that ADRIAN was so offended by the night of the original event. I probably did say FUCK or something but I saw no one offended by the language as its not all that uncommon and it was said in telling some sort of story to a crowd that was listening. I hold no animosity towards Adrian but we don't agree on much. Wildman is a friend of mine and has always been helpful to me. I don't ever see him doing anything but helping others with V8 bikes if they need it. He is one of the original V8 guys, been around forever and knows more about the history of Boss Hoss than most of us that are around today. I think Adrian is just getting old but he has helped many of us also, even me.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

For me it's all about tech talk . If it's technical I'm interested , If it's Facebook type bullshit I could care less no matter what site it's on .
Puff

Post by Puff »

Let's all send Wildman a postcard
telling him we miss him.

Address it as such and it'll get to him:

Wildman
Arriba, Colorado

:mrgreen:
Bill Van Sant

Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

Last edited by Carl La Fong on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

In case it gets deleted here is the post with Adrian's response.
Attachments
image.jpg

Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

'Curiouser and curiouser!' cried Alice
buyarbi

Post by buyarbi »

Carl what did you do to your waterpump
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Whatever happens......I hope to Hell there is never an M.P. join here or the place will be vacated...
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Addie Boy seems to be jumping down peoples throats here lately. Wonder if his meds are messed up.

You can't treat people like that and expect positive results
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
buyarbi

Post by buyarbi »

I think I will stick with the jabsco. But interesting work on the new syle pump.
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Carl La Fong wrote:Deleted
RIP, Adrian
Just curious - why did you delete this post (along with whatever other ones)? Was it ok to ridicule and trash the guy while he was still alive knowing he would probably read it and now that he's dead all of a sudden it's not appropriate anymore? Is it respectful to bash someone while they're alive but then it becomes disrespectful when they're dead? Is it ever appropriate or respectful to trash anybody publicly on a forum? A while back somebody's choice of motorcycle brand was criticized and God forbid that raised hell with some. But criticizing people is ok and fair game? At least several of us PM'd me and would like to know so what the heck I agreed to pose the question. Please explain.
Last edited by Sonny on Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
2009 350/385 MBH bike
jimbo

Post by jimbo »

:what_he_said:
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

OK, Cop, since you're too stupid to get it, even though I have explained it several times, here it is again. Adrian trashed me first and he did it more than once. I never instigated an argument with him. I asked a simple question. He could not answer it, so he attacked me and my character and my abilities. As Rambo said, he drew first blood. I retaliated. Simple as that. The fact that he has died has no bearing on what happened 3 or 4 years ago. Why do you and other assholes keep dragging it out? Yes, I deleted the posts because they were inappropriate, due to his passing, and I figured there was no need to continue. You seem to feel differently and keep picking at the scab. You are an instigator and a prick. Go pester someone else. I'm not playing in your sandbox

To Mr. "One Post Jimbo", Who the hell are you and why do you think I have to explain anything to you???
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Carl you have the right idea just ignore him and he will eventually get tired of playing the game by himself.

How any man can find fault with how you tried to put old wounds behind you and then paying Adrian the proper respect is beyond me.

I truly hope his widow and family doesn't have to see
any of this.

....Johnston, Iowa
Sonny

Post by Sonny »

Well if they do at least some of the derogatory posts have been deleted anyway which is good.
2009 350/385 MBH bike
SQ4MN

Post by SQ4MN »

Adrian had his good points and his bad points, just like ALL of us. There is no denying that he was a major player in the V8 bike world and he will be missed by many. I know why LaFong deleted the posts, LaFong and I are pals, he did not want to add any more grief to the passing of Adrian then is already felt by him and many of us. There was no other underhanded reason, LaFong is not bashful and he is good guy.

ImageLas Vegas, Nevada