I found my project bike

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
V8Bikers
Site Admin

I found my project bike

Post by V8Bikers »

The search is over!!!

To preface, as some of you may already know, my original intention was to try to buy the dragon bike from Stamford Boss Hoss if and when it became available. Well, after bugging Bruce for some time, he informed me that he was not ready to sell and was not sure if he ever would - can't say I blame him!

So, my idea was to find a frame and build a similar one over time. I kept in touch with some dealers but no one had a frame. I then considered buying a older 502, gutting it and starting from scratch, or my third option was to alter my current 606.

I had been in contact with Mike Kelly from Summit Boss Hoss tossing ideas back and forth so he was aware of the "look" I was going for. Well, about 2 weeks ago I received a call from him that this bike was in his possession and available for purchase!

This bike has most of what I wanted for the build and the best news is that it is turn key and is a perfect base for which I can build my "forever" dream bike. I can slowly build it to my liking throughout the years and in stages.

It is a 2000 originally built by Siron Boss Hoss called the "Terminator". It was built with no expense spared!! There are many custom parts and features such as: a 572 ci Lingenfelter engine pushing 900HP, plus Nitous bringing the total HP over 1000! There are no side panels and the frame gussets are already there. It is an all aluminum engine with a polished tranny, a custom aluminum box to house the battery and fuel pump, the exhaust was assembled on the bike for a custom fit, 8 qt. oil pan, 3 in drive belt the list keeps going....

This bike has literally sat for years and has less than a 1,000 miles on it, so Mike is going through it, changing fluids, rebuilding carb, new battery, new front tire, etc.

A sight glass is also being installed in the oil pan so he will be making the cross over removable.

This was the original bike in 2000....
Terminator
Terminator
Since this time the paint was redone with a Chris Cruz "Organ Donor" Theme.
Tank
Tank
Here are a few pictures of the bike when I went to see it at Mike's shop....( the pics might be sideways but click on them for full screen and they should rotate.)
Right Side
Right Side
IMG_2030.JPG
IMG_2036.JPG
Tank Side
Tank Side

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
firstboss

Re: I found my project bike

Post by firstboss »

Hey Bill,
Congratulations, this monster, :thumbup:
I'm curious what it looks like when it is finished, 8-)
mdwdvm

Post by mdwdvm »

Congrats Bill!! I'm sure you will do it proud. Maybe you should consider a paint job that is based on your Friday Titty posts?!?!? ;)
Mike Wallace - Watertown, MN
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Damn dude...congrats..nothing like stupid HP and that has it!! Sending a PM
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

That bike was my desktop photo for about a year
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

We are getting photos from Mike as he works his magic on the "beast". He should have it running this week, as soon as we get the video we will share it. Can't wait!

randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Man, The Terminator pic from 2000 looks amazing. I like the bobbed rear fender and no side covers. One of the nicest BH's I've seen...Cant wait to see what you create..Damn nice piece to start with..
phpBB [video]
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Thanks! Really looking forward to the build.. Here are a few more pics of the cross member mod and the oil pan sight glass install:
IMG_2077.JPG
left side.jpg
c.jpg
op.jpg

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
Mark

Post by Mark »

Congratulations!

Very nice bike and I fancy the cross member modification.

Do you have to choose between the two bikes for bikeweek?

Mark
GordonBH

Post by GordonBH »

Wow, it looks a great beast, and what power too!

Looking forward to seeing it develop.
Gordon from England
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Mark wrote:Congratulations!

Very nice bike and I fancy the cross member modification.

Do you have to choose between the two bikes for bikeweek?

Mark
Yeah,,do you have to choose?? had I known you would have an extra bike I would have saved myself the shipping of the trike to Florida..LOL
CanuckHoss

tjy

Post by tjy »

Ausome Bike, Have you sold Kaboom yet and did you pickup "Jesus Saves" too? I'm glad I live close enough to watch this project! :badtothebone: :goodjob:

Grand Canard

Post by Grand Canard »

You can go in any direction regarding the build; have fun, keep us posted, can't wait to see it finished.

"Work when you have to,
Quit when you can.
Follow your dream
Be your own man.
Drink when you're thirsty
Whoop when you're high.
Love a good woman...
Ride till you die."
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Mark, I will have both bikes to choose from but will probably ride Kaboom more as it is now for sale and I'll need to have it out with a for sale sign.

Barry, yea, I know, you could have been my salesman all week! :mrgreen:

Tom, I did not buy the V8 Chopper (jesus bike), backed out last minute because I was not sure I wanted to go with that scenario. Have hot sold Kaboom yet.

I hope to hear it run this week - if so a video to follow. I will keep updating this thread for ideas and pics of the progress.

Thanks to all!

DeLand, FL.

V-MAN

Post by V-MAN »

Congrats Bill!! I am anxious as hell to hear the beast breathe!!!!! I'd also be happy to "volunteer" my service of advertising Kaboom or putting some break-in miles on the new monster - either way have 6-8 rear tires in the garage ...

Ohhh yea, your welcome!!!!!! :capwin:
IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH YOU DON'T HAVE TO REMEMBER ANYTHING

V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

You know Don, I always knew I could count on you to help me out when needed!! :group_hug:

DeLand, FL.

hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I posted in the tech section under rattle in the oil pan discussion about your removable cross member design being similar to the design I suggested instead of flanges but my recent post didn't show as being new .
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

This last post didn't show up as new either ?I don't know why ?
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Jack, that happened to me a few times as well over the last few days. Might be a website or hosting co glitch. I'll keep an eye on it.

DeLand, FL.

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Bill...you couldn't be with a more helpful bunch of V8 riders...all of us volunteering to help ride and promote the 606.

My days of riding a 502 BB here are done as today I finished the deal on my 2008 502 bike to Mexico as I just posted in the classifieds. I will miss it but did not ride it near as much as the 502 trike...onward and upward...hmmm...maybe a 606 trike is next??
CanuckHoss

Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

We have a REALLY nice 606 for sale 8-)

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Iron Maiden wrote:We have a REALLY nice 606 for sale 8-)
Barry, While in Daytona you can ship one Bike to Germany and another to Canada ... Sounds like a plan to me!!

I have seen organ Donor in person ( yesterday) and I have to say it is a BRAND NEW BIKE. The alterations Mike has done for Bill are also incredible as their attention to detail is amazing. The pictures do not come close to showing what this bike has to offer. I literally looked at the bike for 15 minutes and every 30 seconds I saw something cool or innovative or impressive. Bill, I did wipe the drool off of the Exhaust pipe ... sry. Thankfully the pan was still off of it or I would have had to pay Mike to start it up!

I hope I do not step on any toes by relaying this story ...

The previous owner of this bike and Mike were talking in his shop one day and he was telling Mike that this bike was SO nasty he was actually scared of it ( IMO, Fear is a good thing as it usually keeps one alive ). Mike told him that he could find him an extra couple hundred horsepower pretty quick. He proceeded to show him how he had never even gotten into the secondaries on the carb! ...Of Course, that has been remedied :)
According to Mike, this bike is "the Real Deal". I cannot imagine what this bike is capable of but I hope to be close by when the bike goes WFO and displays its impressive power for all to see. Chances are I will not be able to get off of my bike for a few minutes afterwards ( Just like in Jr. High when the bra-less teacher bent over in front of me)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

:lol: that is just one of the stories we are hearing about the "Terminator"/ "Organ Donor" / "Beast" we are going to have to pick a name soon! Maybe after we hear her we can get a better idea :mrgreen:

So far everything is looking good. The carb was rebuilt , Mike had it completely taken apart, oil pan is out, the oil (8 quarts not including filter) looked clean and changed, pistons, crank and any other parts Mike can see look brand new. New front and rear tire will be put on with the bearing and axle all lubed.

Bill spoke with Tim Siron, who built the bike, and he gave us some of the back story behind the build but I will let Bill tell you all about that.

The plan is to have her home next weekend. Happy Valentines Day!!! :maninlove:

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Iron Maiden wrote:We have a REALLY nice 606 for sale 8-)
I know...but after getting hooked on the high HP trikes it would have to be trike 606...missed an awesome deal on an awesome 606 trike last year in Daytona that Billy had...can only dream about that one that got away......
CanuckHoss

V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Update: Mike just needs to replace the fuel line fitting on the tank which should be installed Monday and then replace both tires. After that she is ready to come home. The delivery date is Saturday February 14. Happy Valentines Day to me :maninlove:

I also spoke with Tim Siron who built the bike to get as much information as I could. Turns out the original owner built the bike for show only. He was VERY specific what he wanted. For instance - all the hardware had to be Titanium and tumbled polished. The brakes were teflon so that they wouldn't scratch the rotors. Tim is going to look for any paperwork and pictures that he might have from the photo shoots.

I will post a video as soon as she is running. Stay tuned...

DeLand, FL.