Looking for someone near Phoenix

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Looking for someone near Phoenix

Post by CanuckHoss »

I want to ship my '32 Coupe from Portland, Oregon to Phoenix, Arizona and need someone to meet the trucker at a storage location.

Shipping will be anytime from 3 weeks from now to January 31st.

At one time I spoke to Conrad about this but lost his info.

email itsradu@gmail.com or call my cell 403 -850-6230

Thank you
CanuckHoss

Barry Radu, President Destination Cycles

ImageAirdrie, Alberta Canada

"Just BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!! BE HAPPY!!"--Abraham
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Re: Looking for someone near Phoenix

Post by V8 Perv »

Barry, Deb and I winter in Apache Junction AZ which is about 30 miles from Phoenix.

Just send it down and I will get it properly broken in for you. Please also send a couple extra sets of tires and enough cash for bail money.
Perv

....Johnston, Iowa
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

V8 Perv wrote:Barry, Deb and I winter in Apache Junction AZ which is about 30 miles from Phoenix.

Just send it down and I will get it properly broken in for you. Please also send a couple extra sets of tires and enough cash for bail money.
Perv
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On a serious note....I looked and there are Storage places in Apache Junction...I could ship it there if you would be so kind as to meet the truck to put the trike in Storage...ooops...I mean drop it off at your place for testing??? That is if you are there Mid-December?? let me know if this is an option please....

Also...I send a PM yesterday..did you get it?? thanks
CanuckHoss

randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

Barry, I have ridden with Perv a couple times and I can promise you he would Never ever ride your trike any harder than he rides his own...Hope this helps you feel better! Hope your plans come together.. :yourwelcome:
phpBB [video]
CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

randy burkey wrote:Barry, I have ridden with Perv a couple times and I can promise you he would Never ever ride your trike any harder than he rides his own...Hope this helps you feel better! Hope your plans come together.. :yourwelcome:
I believe you are 100% right Randy...
CanuckHoss

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

Well damn...this trip to ride around Phoenix area early Feb vaporized quickly after all the hassles to finally find someone to accept the trike there and cost of shipping it there.

On a good note...I got the trike to Phoenix only a couple weeks ago. Booked flights for Feb 1st thru 12th..trike would be picked up early March and onto Daytona....all looked really great...all I needed to do was get there and have fun.

Then a few days ago I found out that the shipping that I was counting on from Phoenix to Daytona early March was no longer guaranteed, a possibility but not 100%. So I had to make quick decisions as the trike had to get to Daytona or I would have no Daytona Bike week and also no Germany.

Daily Direct could not get the trike to Daytona if I waited until I completed my holiday there after Feb 12th to ship.

Today I booked for Daily Direct to haul the trike out of Phoneix fairly soon (week to 10 days) and off to Daytona where Whitney from Boss Hoss Daytona will store for a few weeks.

Shit happens and I can't be mad at the shipper who could not guarantee the haul to Daytona anymore...his schedule / load was thrown out of whack with cancellations for bike spots to Daytona.

So my trike has gotten to see Phoneix but I won't...Oh well...things could be worse so I look for the best and that is in 2 months in Daytona.
CanuckHoss

petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

You may have missed one vacation BUT you are now in position to enjoy two SPECTACULAR Events :)
The fortunate thing is that you found out about the shipping maladies now instead of the end of February!!
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Post by Iron Maiden »

:what_he_said:

CanuckHoss
Site Sponsor

Post by CanuckHoss »

petitemoose wrote:You may have missed one vacation BUT you are now in position to enjoy two SPECTACULAR Events :)
The fortunate thing is that you found out about the shipping maladies now instead of the end of February!!
Absolutely...at least I still had control / time and was able to make decisions to adjust...

Daily Direct is just awesome to deal with...

AND..I put the Phoenix trip back in the Bucket...
CanuckHoss