Facebook

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Facebook

Post by V8Bikers »

For all of those who are on Facebook - I had a request to start a V8bikers Group (Thanks V8 Perv!). I added a direct link to the group in the Nav Bar "Find us on Facebook" This is a closed group so you will have to request to Join. Once you click the link there should be a "request to join group" I will approve and you will be good to join in.

I am new to this so please let me know if this link does not work. There is also a Facebook badge embedded in the 1st post of each thread so that the post can be shared to the Facebook group V8 bikers.

Let me know how you like it.

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
randy burkey

Re: Facebook

Post by randy burkey »

Oh this is just great!! I don't do facebook...That's what I have the wife for..(amongst other things!) I rely on her to keep me abreast of all the weird shit Perv is up to :sheep: ...
phpBB [video]
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Hey Randy watch it! Just because I was using a sawzall equipped with a dildo on a chick does that give you the right to call me weird?

I'll have a few great stories to share down in Paris in two weeks. Can't wait to see you guys again.

....Johnston, Iowa
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

I also depend on my wife for a breast
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
randy burkey

Post by randy burkey »

See you all in Paris!! Woo Hoo...