New Sheriff in town!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
Iron Maiden
The Better Half !!

Re: New Sheriff in town!

Post by Iron Maiden »

Nice pic - even though you high jacked the thread - LOL!!!

w1ldman

Incredible Balancing Act

Post by w1ldman »

*Kids, Do not try this at home!

:whyclick:

:arrow: http://milena-velba.de/enter.html
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Wildman that was totally awesome! :thumbup:

....Johnston, Iowa
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

:what_he_said:
Puff

Post by Puff »

:ten:

:thumbup:

:ridding:

Great balancing act !

:mrgreen:
Bill Van Sant

w1ldman

Post by w1ldman »

SRF wrote: Wouldn't Deb be the leader since she posted the pic?
Shane
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Congratulations Wheelie. It's in the mail to you today.

Another bad idea is in the books. :lol:
Harold Blocker
Outdrank the Perverator

Post by Harold Blocker »

Here you can pick your own winner.....however there are few losers in this group.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 277&type=1
Harold Blocker
Southeast Missouri
hblocker@clgw.net
ImageImage
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

Wildman hold the fucking boat! You said I was the judge and you just overstepped your authority!

Since Deb is related to me or having relations with me she is disqualified!

I would award the prize for the great bouncing boob video but you are
too close to the site so I just disqualified your miserable ass!

THE WINNER IS Harold Blocker for his link to the huge assortment
of beautiful breasts. The judges decision is final no whining allowed.
Perv

....Johnston, Iowa
w1ldman

Post by w1ldman »

Sorry Deb, Judges decision if final. However we would like to offer you our alternate prizes. Your choice.

Prize re routed just in time Judge. Congratulations? Harold. WM
Harold Blocker
Outdrank the Perverator

Post by Harold Blocker »

Talk about backing into a win! Hey, I'll take it! It's obvious I ain't too proud to do it.
Harold Blocker
Southeast Missouri
hblocker@clgw.net
ImageImage
Harold Blocker
Outdrank the Perverator

Post by Harold Blocker »

Blue Seas arrived today! Thanks Wildman! It will be put to good use for sure.
Harold Blocker
Southeast Missouri
hblocker@clgw.net
ImageImage
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Congrats Harold!

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
ElsV8

Post by ElsV8 »

With respect to "New Sheriff in town":

:D 8-) :thumbup: :siterock: :yourock: :badtothebone: :welcome: :ten:

.................... "Too Much Of A Good Thing Is Not Enough"

... Image
ElsV8

Post by ElsV8 »

With respect to all the "dead cat" references WM, sorry, I'm one of those girlie man cat loving V8 biker types. Got 6 of 'em rescued from duechebags that for whatever reason get a boner abusing them. If I were to catch one doing so, it would be me doing some abusing I promise.

That said and now aside, any more dead cat references and I'm going to let the cat out of the bag as to why your nickname other than Wildman is Needledickthebugfucker :rofl:

E :banmeplease:

... Image
SF

Post by SF »

V8Bikers wrote:This is to notify everyone that I am the new owner of this site!

Bill
Thanks for taking the bull by the horns Bill.

SF
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

I appreiciate that SF, am having a lot of fun behind the scenes making changes and should have a different look in about 2 weeks.
:capwin:

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Carl La Fong
$ite $upporter

Post by Carl La Fong »

I have been posting on the "other" site for 6 years or so. I was not there during the Yahoo period, so I can't comment. Sounds like it was fun. The site has slowly gone into the dumper, for a while, for reasons that have been noted. Lately, I have just had no desire to participate in the crapfest. The moderating is even worse than before. The whining and infighting, the PC crapola and the general idiocy has become insufferable. I was accused, by the admin of mining his site, for it's members, for "my site", ie; this one. He seems to think I'm an owner here?!?!?! The threats to remove posts if a thread is hijacked was stupid to the extreme. The poll that someone started, to determine the ages of BH riders, was sniveled about as being exclusionary and all V8 riders should have been asked so they wouldn't get all butt hurt. The guy just was wondering. What the hell is wrong with that???? The thing that cinched it, for me, was the way that a few ass clowns (and you know who you are) treated Robin (Hellboy). I will admit that he might have been a bit overbearing and dramatic, but when his new trike arrived, severely damaged, all some wanted was to see were pictures. When he said that the dealer, that he purchased the trike from, was being less than helpful, he was jumped by the sycophants and toadies, who worship the guy, and pilloried for daring to blaspheme the name of a V8 god. All of this coming from a few asshats that were not there, did not see the trike, did not hear the conversation or shell out a huge amount of money for his dream machine. Frikken armchair quarterbacks. Hellboy says, "So long, A holes, thanks for nothing." and no one seems to care. Back to discussing trans fluid and tires. We don't need all this controversy at The Ladies Quilting and Tea Society.
Last edited by Carl La Fong on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit My Blog-Carl La Fong, Boy Genius™
http://jkcallin.blogspot.com/
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Carl.

I think you will enjoy this site.......Every day I see more people from the other
site looking here, and Bill is working hard to change the looks, but the open
content will be the same to my understanding.

Funny, over the years I don't remember a bitching post on this site. We love to
give each other shit all the time. But all in fun. I think the other site has become
a bunch of X-goldwings that won't give up their white socks and tennis shoes....haha

Welcome to the dark side. Wildman built it an post things that make me cry with
laughter. Damn, seems like the old days are returning.

Geezer.. :monkeyup:
w1ldman

Post by w1ldman »

SF wrote:
V8Bikers wrote:This is to notify everyone that I am the new owner of this site!

Bill
Thanks for taking the bull by the horns Bill.

SF
:what_he_said:

w1ldman

Post by w1ldman »

Geezer wrote:Carl.

I think you will enjoy this site.......Every day I see more people from the other
site looking here, and Bill is working hard to change the looks, but the open
content will be the same to my understanding.

give each other shit all the time. But all in fun. I think the other site has become
a bunch of X-goldwings that won't give up their white socks and tennis shoes....haha

Welcome to the dark side. Wildman built it an post things that make me cry with
laughter. Damn, seems like the old days are returning.

Geezer.. :monkeyup:
To set the record straight w1ldman is just a fat guy that drinks too much and has too much time on his hands. w1ldman didn't build shit and this site wouldn't exist without the help from several of my best friends, Lennu, Kimi, Olaf, Sidefukker Rob and the suckers that helped us pay the bills up to the point it was decided it was in the best interest of the site and the members to let Bill buy the site and put his twist on things.

More than anything I think it's the sites members that make it what it is. Hats off to those that participate, are willing to help others & share their pictures and stories. That's why I tune in anyway.

I'm back in my recliner here in Colorado tonight and will be watching u bitches. :capwin:
V8 Perv
Super Perverator

Post by V8 Perv »

[quote="Geezer")

Hey Geezer, :2up: why don't you :sheep:

....Johnston, Iowa
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

:crackhead:
ElsV8

Post by ElsV8 »

Carl La Fong wrote:I have been posting on the "other" site for 6 years or so. I was not there during the Yahoo period, so I can't comment. Sounds like it was fun. The site has slowly gone into the dumper, for a while, for reasons that have been noted. Lately, I have just had no desire to participate in the crapfest. The moderating is even worse than before. The whining and infighting, the PC crapola and the general idiocy has become insufferable. I was accused, by the admin of mining his site, for it's members, for "my site", ie; this one. He seems to think I'm an owner here?!?!?! The threats to remove posts if a thread is hijacked was stupid to the extreme. The poll that someone started, to determine the ages of BH riders, was sniveled about as being exclusionary and all V8 riders should have been asked so they wouldn't get all butt hurt. The guy just was wondering. What the hell is wrong with that???? The thing that cinched it, for me, was the way that a few ass clowns (and you know who you are) treated Robin (Hellboy). I will admit that he might have been a bit overbearing and dramatic, but when his new trike arrived, severely damaged, all some wanted was to see were pictures. When he said that the dealer, that he purchased the trike from, was being less than helpful, he was jumped by the sycophants and toadies, who worship the guy, and pilloried for daring to blaspheme the name of a V8 god. All of this coming from a few asshats that were not there, did not see the trike, did not hear the conversation or shell out a huge amount of money for his dream machine. Frikken armchair quarterbacks. Hellboy says, "So long, A holes, thanks for nothing." and no one seems to care. Back to discussing trans fluid and tires. We don't need all this controversy at The Ladies Quilting and Tea Society.

John, glad to know you're hanging here. Another good reason for me to lurk around. As usual, your sentiments echo my feelings. You do so more eloquently though. "Ass clowns, sycophants, toadies, asshats, armchair quarterbacks, A- holes" ...and here I just considered them douchebags.

Hell, I'd hang here just for the icons! I can tell my whole story without having to type a word...

:wft: :wrong_forum: :ohthedrama: :frustrated: :moon: :asshat: :siterock: 8-)

... Image
hellboy

Post by hellboy »

---
Last edited by hellboy on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elvis

Post by Elvis »

Welcome to the Dark Side Robin :)