Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
sharp1

Re: New Sheriff in town!

Post by sharp1 »

welcome
tjy

Post by tjy »

Mr Sheriff, I was very surppised to figure out you were the new lawman in town.

I am sure you'll do a great job Congrat's..Just watch out for geezer. jk

See you at bikeweek :thumbup:

Busdriver Tom ( Named by w1ldman) :capwin:

EAGLE

Re: Hi Jack

Post by EAGLE »

w1ldman wrote:Image

From the bad old days, Second Chance, Kimi, Jack & w1ldman. D-burg 2007
And let's not forget "Baby Truck" in the background! Me and the BFly were around there somewhere or out on the Beast. RIP Brother Jack!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

BTW Welcome Sheriff. I'm one of the Older Banditos. Glad to be back!!!!!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
Ric

Post by Ric »

Lost track of this site for quite some time... I see some of the old dawgs are still here.

"Keep the magic alive!" He said.

Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, Canada
V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

Ric,
great to see you posting again! Can you update your sig pic to the one with the Kewl Metal? Love that look!

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
able to be a fucking man here. Thanks Bill" - Grand Canard
Ric

Post by Ric »

I tried to do what you asked about changing my pic… but it says the initial pic off of Photobucket, the one in the 'other v8 site'… is too big. Not sure how to tailor it back to suit this site… any ideas?

V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

If you or anyone else would like, e-mail your photo to me @ need4speed@cfl.rr.com and I'll resize and put it in for you 8-)

DeLand, FL.

"This is just one of the many reasons I love V8Bikers; able to openly display T&A, curse, say what you will;
petitemoose

Post by petitemoose »

Ric wrote:I tried to do what you asked about changing my pic… but it says the initial pic off of Photobucket, the one in the 'other v8 site'… is too big. Not sure how to tailor it back to suit this site… any ideas?
Find your picture and open it. Right click and select "open with" then choose Paint. Click on the tab on the top that says "Image" then "resize/skew".
Entering a lower number in the Horizontal and Vertical boxes on the upper half of the window will reduce the total picture size and make it more acceptable KB wise for web sites. Start out by going 75 and 75 and see it that works.
When you are done Choose "File" then "Save as" and I use the Original Title and put an A or B at the end to designate it as the reduced version.

Hope this helps :)
Who says building a border wall won't work?!? The Chinese built one over 2000 years ago and they STILL don't have any Mexicans ...
Ric

Post by Ric »

Lot's of intel Moose, but not enough detail. Let's begin with "WHERE" do I find my picture? On my computer? Or in Photobucket where it now resides?

When I went into Photobucket to open the pic… right click does not give the option to convert to Paint or resize/skew.

I don't know if this makes a difference, but my computer is a Mac.

Actually, I managed to figure it out… Photobucket allows you to resize the photo right on their site… then just copy and past the URL and IMG set up like you would on any other site. I believe that's the pic our Grand Pubah was talking about. :capwin:

Ric

Post by Ric »

Although you can't really see it in this picture… but the Gas Tank logo was designed by a buddy of mine, and I had tank decals made up. But I took it one step further a year later… I had 1/8" raised letters made up, and sent them for brass plating, then double side taped them over the decaled logo… looks pretty cherry!! I'll see if I can drum up a close up of them.

I guess I should have started a new thread for this… but the New Sherrif did request a retake on how my bike looks now. :D

V8Bikers
Site Admin

Post by V8Bikers »

That's the one Ric! glad you got it in. The raised decals are pretty damn nice. Goes great with the beefiness of the Boss. :thumbup:

DeLand, FL.

Oldun

Post by Oldun »

As far as I'm concerned, you had me as a loyal forum reader at the combination of horsepower, sex and alcohol. It's a done deal!
My 100-proof woman
A bottle of 95-proof whiskey
A tank of 90-proof gas
And 502ci of V8 bike
:ridding:
second chance

Post by second chance »

need some more V8 bike company, thanks for the site where we are free to express our ideas.
Danny Palmer CSM (R)
105 E Blancas Dr.
Copperas Cove, Texas
254 394 3627
AdvenJack
Location: Florida Between St. Pete & Weeki Wachee / Born in the Very Early 60's / Retired Jan. 2012

Post by AdvenJack »

Hi Bill, Congratulations on becoming the site owner, and even though I am only here less than 2 weeks I've enjoyed myself each visit. I am so glad you and the former owners are not all uptight, but actually encourage a happy, live-and-let-live forum!!!
:siterock:
Jack :ridding: