Rebel Flags A Flyin' in .COM

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
EAGLE

Rebel Flags A Flyin' in .COM

Post by EAGLE »

Hey Ya'll,

I seen a Rebel flag flyin' under my posts in the .com site. Think I'll get censored?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
Butterfly

Re: Rebel Flags A Flyin' in .COM

Post by Butterfly »

Yea, and Runningmouth set it up for him! :D :o :D 8-)
Butterfly
okie

Post by okie »

I found that exchange yesterday a little hard to believe.I would have thought that they would never have gotten involved in a pissing match like that,with name calling and all.I think less of them now than when they just kept their mouthes shut.
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

okie wrote:I found that exchange yesterday a little hard to believe.I would have thought that they would never have gotten involved in a pissing match like that,with name calling and all.I think less of them now than when they just kept their mouthes shut.
:D
Butterfly
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Brother Okie,

Mike started it! :roll: The more he tried to twist the truth, the more opportunities I had to expose the real truth. I don't know if the name calling or the snyde remarks about us were more unprofessional. I do know that the racial slurs could be considered hate crimes because they were in writing in a public forum. BTW We Natives have survived ALOT tougher fights. :twisted:
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Eagle , I don't know about you but if anyone starts mouthing off to my old lady their going to have to deal with me sooner or later .

Jack
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Rob,

Here's when Steve and Barb made it down to South Texas, notice the flags on the back wall.

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I've got a brand new top quality 3' x 6' Georgia State Rebel flag that a buddy from Georgia gave me back a few years ago . I've been tempted to fly it on my flag pole under my American flag but I'd probably get run out of town up here in Parish N.Y. :lol: :lol:

Jack
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

My friend that gave me this Georgia rebel flag owned a bar outside of Forsyth Ga. and Cheryl and I rode down there one summer to visit him . Now this was one of those redneck bars with bullet holes in the floor and ceiling and the whole nine yards . I was setting at his bar when he gave me this flag . I thanked him very much and laid the folded flag on the bar in front of me . I was introduced to a bunch of other good old boys in the bar and one of them gave me a bag of pecans . I thanked him and set the bag of pecans on the flag . All of the sudden one of these good old boys comes over to me and says , " would you mind getting your nuts off our Georgia flag " I looked him right in the eye and said , " no problem man " and carefully set the bag of pecans off to one side without taking my eyes from his eyes . He said , "thank you sir " and I said " your welcome " and bought him a beer . Those rebels love there rebel flag and I respect them for it .

Jack
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

We southern folks are VERY proud and we like to be nice if we can. There's is noting any better than "southern hospitality" ane you don't have to be born and raised in the south to be "southern"
Butterfly
gaston 2005 502
Location: South Texas & Working Around the World, Across The Nation And Up Your Street

Post by gaston 2005 502 »

Southern,,, by the grace of god!

Also cool story Jack,,, i like "would please remove your nuts from our flag" We also have a Mississippi flag in the bar,,, as it also has a rebel flag on one side of it and they tried to vote the rebel flag off of their state flag and they could not pass the bill. At least some have regards for their heritage. I don't know how many states have the rebel flag still on their state flag and how many had it and it got voted off of it by the politically correct. I will now have to get a georgia flag for the bar. We have also a texas flag that flew over the state capitol, with certificate to prove it, a "Bonnie blue" flag which was one of the original texas flags,, also a stars and bars flag, POW MIA flag in which one of our patrons brought back from a tour in Kosovo, also a Flag with the insignias of the different (unsure of proper terminology) divisions (airborne, calvary, etc) of OUR fighting soldiers in Vietnam. And of course a Dale Earnhardt flag. You see alot of the rebel flags flying at NASCAR races. I Have been trying to get a U.S. flag that has flown in either Iraq or Afganistan, and i would build a special case for this one for the bar. When our soldiers come into the bar they get special treatment and Recognition and appreciation for their service.

Land of the free,,,, Because of the Brave

Darryl
Darryl Campbell
Boom Boom & Rockstar

Post by Boom Boom & Rockstar »

Butterfly: I too was affended what was said to you. As you know I am Native and that was uncalled for. Racial profiling as nothing to do with the mechanical issues of a motorcycle. I guess I'll have to get a flag too but I do fly a Native American flag...Boom Boom
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

gaston 2005 502 wrote:Southern,,, by the grace of god!

Also cool story Jack,,, i like "would please remove your nuts from our flag" We also have a Mississippi flag in the bar,,, as it also has a rebel flag on one side of it and they tried to vote the rebel flag off of their state flag and they could not pass the bill. At least some have regards for their heritage. I don't know how many states have the rebel flag still on their state flag and how many had it and it got voted off of it by the politically correct. I will now have to get a georgia flag for the bar. We have also a texas flag that flew over the state capitol, with certificate to prove it, a "Bonnie blue" flag which was one of the original texas flags,, also a stars and bars flag, POW MIA flag in which one of our patrons brought back from a tour in Kosovo, also a Flag with the insignias of the different (unsure of proper terminology) divisions (airborne, calvary, etc) of OUR fighting soldiers in Vietnam. And of course a Dale Earnhardt flag. You see alot of the rebel flags flying at NASCAR races. I Have been trying to get a U.S. flag that has flown in either Iraq or Afganistan, and i would build a special case for this one for the bar. When our soldiers come into the bar they get special treatment and Recognition and appreciation for their service.

Land of the free,,,, Because of the Brave

Darryl
:D :D :D
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Boom Boom & Rockstar wrote:Butterfly: I too was affended what was said to you. As you know I am Native and that was uncalled for. Racial profiling as nothing to do with the mechanical issues of a motorcycle. I guess I'll have to get a flag too but I do fly a Native American flag...Boom Boom

Yes and I agree..my Heritage or phyiscal size has nothing to do with the bike. I thought it to be funny that a "respected" business repersentive had to resort to attacking my Beautuflu and Lucisous physical appearance and Strong and Surviving Native American Heritage! Makes you wonder about the truth..don't it? :D You would think that a "respectable" Business would do all they could to keep from commiting a sin of "Racial Profile" against one of their past customers..no matter what. I feel this to be a Crime and very Disrespectful.

We fly 3 flags, one is a USA flag with the "Trail of Tears" in it, then our Cherokee Nation flag and Eagle's Irish Flag....On Columbus day we place our Native American Billborad out to wish all a "Happy Native American Day"..yes we share Columbus Day as Native American day too!
Butterfly
bob gbur

Post by bob gbur »

ever been to west virginia? i live 5 min. from west virginia, and most of my relativs are from there. every dam pickup truck has a rebel flag somewhere on it. also a gun rack in the back window
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Our gun rack is bolted to the inside of the of the doors and rides across the interior roof...it is called a skyjacker gun rack.
Butterfly
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

Butterfly, I sure like that picture of you!!!
RIDE FREE AND RIDE SAFE!!!

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Brenda wrote:Butterfly, I sure like that picture of you!!!
Thanks...I was all dressed up that day! ;)
Butterfly
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

hogv8 wrote:Eagle , I don't know about you but if anyone starts mouthing off to my old lady their going to have to deal with me sooner or later .

Jack
Brother Jack D.,

In more ways than one Bro'! :twisted:
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Butterfly wrote:
Brenda wrote:Butterfly, I sure like that picture of you!!!
Thanks...I was all dressed up that day! ;)
I was in Korea when she was asked to honor one of our Elders at his funeral by wearing her regalia. Believe it or not there were persons there that attempted to make a mockery of this act of respect. That is until our Great Aunt Marie, who's husband had crossed over, informed them that it was an act of great respect and that it was she who made the request. They shut the hell up right quick after that. That was one of those times that I was glad to be so out of range. I don't take that kind of shit too well.
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

I can see your point Eagle, people should, you'd think, not comment or put down what they don't understand! But as "humans" I guess some always have their heads up their asses! I personally don't know much about your heritage, but I can respect it as I can see how you and Butterfly are very proud of it! Always wished I would've been born Native American, but I guess I'm stuck with being a Norwegian/German! Hasen't been bad, could've been worse I could've been born a diaper head!

Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Brenda, I too am German....My Grandmother was all Native American (porch Creek), she married a cherokee/cherkoee-German (one of his parents were 100% and one was 50% cherokee and German) So that makes my mother 75% and 25% German. My father was 75% and 25% German. so this makes me 75% and 25% German. This is how I am carded...yes I (we) Native Americans have to carry a "roll" number to prove who/what we are. Eagle is more Irish than Native in the "blood", but his Heart is ALL Navtive American! :shock: :)
Butterfly
Brenda

Post by Brenda »

I believe what you have in heart makes you more of a person that what you actually are, no matter what the deal is, nationality, family, the person that you are etc.

EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Sister Brenda, we are all just what Grandfather made us to be....
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
sb2bb

Post by sb2bb »

Who in the hell is grandfather..., just curious?