(Inter)National treasure!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
KISS

(Inter)National treasure!

Post by KISS »

When i bought my Baby Hoss in autumn i got one pair of spare sidepanels with me.Wildman noticed that they are something to put in safe place and not to be repainted!They have belonged to BH freak Joe Rubert´s bike!(RIP).Now they are preserved in V8bike Museum of Helsinki.If somebody could tell anything about the bike where the sidepanels were on,it could be interresting.Wildman can hopefully tell stories about Joe Rubert as well!
IMG_1285.JPG
IMG_1282.JPG
AR

Re: (Inter)National treasure!

Post by AR »

Thats is such a coincidence...Geezer mentioned on chat yesterday that Joe owned one of the blower bikes and someone else mentioned that theres an article about Joe in the latest BHC mag. I wonder what the ci of your bike is Kiss??? Might be a 420!

very 8-)
KISS

Post by KISS »

Rob,Monte says in the BH Country that he made the first ever blower bike to Joe.It had all-aluminium engine,and intake? through tank.In pictures i can see aircleaner in the top of the tank.Later on Joe sold that bike to Birger in Denmark.Birger told me in D-burg that he took off the blower from the bike for some reason.I have understood that Joe had MANY BH:s,but mine is not that "first ever blower bike".If he had other blower bikes too,i dont know. :?:
Puff

Post by Puff »

K. P.,

Chad at Boss Hoss Country might be of assistance with information about the Joe Rubert side panels.

editor@bosshosscountry.com

E-mail Chad. Tell him to check out this thread. When he sees the pics of the side panels, I will bet he will know.

Bill
Bill Van Sant