Paula

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
AR

Paula

Post by AR »

Yes, we should collect pics of our Dyersburg cheerleader here...
Redtro

Re: Paula

Post by Redtro »

Ok...This is not the first time I've heard a referrence to Paula....so who's Paula? She must have left an impression on some of you guys. I guess no one had anymore pictures? ;)
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

I don't know Paula but I'm impressed . ;)

Jack
AR

Post by AR »

Paula was/is?? one of the Boss Hoss models that helped launch the SS in a very talented appearance in BHC. And when we were in Dyersburg last year (2006) she made herself accessible to the common Boss Hoss man...NO, YOU FILTHY BASTARD LENNU, not that accessible you fiend! She was very sweet and touched many an onlookers fancy.

Anyway, more pics are coming shortly.
hogv8

Post by hogv8 »

Yes , she is a very sweet thing but I think that sweet little ass needs a bike with a sissy bar instead of having to ride with her hand on the rear fender like that . 8-)

Jack
AR

Post by AR »

haha Jack..that was the 'red' SS with the perfumed smelling seat that I got to ride at Dyersburg :twisted:. Painting that bike red made it bloody fast. on one of the rides CR & I were doing 50 in close formation (holding hands) and he nails it as usual and like a wannabe burnout king I give the SS a 3/4 handfull and surprise surprise she starts squirming and had plenty more in reserve. I'm used to breaking loose (without NOS) at only 20-30 mph. Could have been a few things, better torque converters - fuel injection - lighter SS - they might not look that much diff since 2001 but theres a big improvement in performance with these newer bikes. Thats why the NOS for me.

Yup, on reflection that seat sure was comfortable too :D