Where's the Eagle man?

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
AR

Where's the Eagle man?

Post by AR »

EAGLE...he must be busy izhe Butterfly? Is the BEAST back home?
Butterfly

Re: Where's the Eagle man?

Post by Butterfly »

Rob, He is still flying around :) This time of the year is real busy for him at work. He can't access this site there for security reasons. The Beast is home and all lined up the right way this time. He busted the Tranny cooler trying to get it in the trailer at Bears so he had to replace it agian. The good news is we don't have to try and load into that little bitty trailer anymore, We are buying the one Bear had at Dyersburg! :D :D Now we have a starter problem...while replacing the cooler our son found a bare wire on the starter. They replaced the connector, when Eagle went to crank her, nothing! We checked for power and that was good, then we noticed that the small post on the side of the starter is turning. We think this is the problem, it is not making a good connection. We don't think the post should be turning. This is both Eagle and mine weak point..electrical. Can someone advise us, maybe check theirs and see if the post does turn. If so then we have another problem. When we try to crank it, we get the "click" from the Relay under the seat, but the starter is not engaging. :cry:
Butterfly
bob gbur

Post by bob gbur »

tell double knot 7 that i said hi :lol:
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Bob, I told him for you. He can't access this site at work.
Butterfly
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

Okay, we got the starter fixed, Eagle and son did it! :) Now we have to fix the front tire, either the valve stem is bad or the guts are..so we are down to the little bitty stuff. The break light doesn't work with the foot peddle, but again, small stuff! :D :D
Butterfly
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

Thanks O'Girl for keepin' the bro's posted. The starter solenoid post that sends power when ther starter switch is pressed got broken when the boy torned the post. Thanks to Brother Redtro Ricky and his pic we got-r-done!!! Sorry for the Hiaitus{sp} Bro's
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

While we are crammin' about the Beast, the right tranny line is leakin' and might blow under exsessive acelleration, so we must fix it
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!
AR

Post by AR »

You know what Eagle, I'd love to hear about you accelerating hard and blowing the tranny line only because it would mean you were accelerating hard!

Post us a pic of the leak area...layman me reckons those tranny lines are not high pressure cause the hose clamps are run of the mill.
Butterfly

Post by Butterfly »

EAGLE wrote:While we are crammin' about the Beast, the right tranny line is leakin' and might blow under exsessive acelleration, so we must fix it
:o :shock: :? Leak???? What damn leak? I thought all was fixed but the front tire valve stem! :( :shock: Oh well just more stuff to fix :roll:
Butterfly
EAGLE

Post by EAGLE »

It's more like a seep. It's the same side that we tore off the first time. I thought that we had addressed the issue by trimming the line then and it never leaked with the first new cooler. I'll have to determine if I should replace the whole line. Just cheap insurance ;) .
Sleep In Peace Tonight!
EAGLE!!!!!