FREE BEER!!!!

topics about v8 bikes and their owners
Forum Sponsored by Chris Cruz Artistry
KISS

FREE BEER!!!!

Post by KISS »

Welcome to Pullmancity all V8bike freaks!v8bikers.net offers to all old and new members our craved after POWER BEER for free on the location!! 8-) So it is now worthwhile to come, also from further away! :lol: :lol:
may increase bad habits 1.JPG
IMG_1747.JPG
IMG_1793.JPG
Els

Re: FREE BEER!!!!

Post by Els »

I get the distinct impression these European guys would be more fun to hang with than the law would allow. I've also heard that the less than average party hound from that side of the pond can drink the stoutest from this side of the pond under the table. I do ok but suspect by the time I passed out, most of the Europeans would be just shifting gears. Man, I'd love to be going to Pullman City...

Extremely cool beer can K!

Els
Image...Todd, North Carolina
Image Image Image
Puff

Post by Puff »

Els,

The Euro crowd can really hold their booze! :P
Go to Pullman City/Harz in the future, and you will NOT
be disappointed! :mrgreen:

Bill
Bill Van Sant

hosszz4

Post by hosszz4 »

Els wrote:I get the distinct impression these European guys would be more fun to hang with than the law would allow. I've also heard that the less than average party hound from that side of the pond can drink the stoutest from this side of the pond under the table. I do ok but suspect by the time I passed out, most of the Europeans would be just shifting gears. Man, I'd love to be going to Pullman City...

Extremely cool beer can K!

Els
When I was there in 2006....the beer, locally brewed unpronounceable name was plentiful and was in constant supply. being one of 5 "americans" there, seemed like everyone wantd us to be legless, so as soon as you downed one pint, 4 more appeared. I think I had 20 beers the friday night I was there, during world cup soccer playoff (100 V8 bikers in the bar watching the big screen was surreal!)

I'd say, go jogging in death valley or mojave, develop a huge thirst, then head to germany!

Jokes aside, folks are real friendly, language is not usually an issue...they know most of the U.S's favorite country and western songs, KISS rock n roll, so if you cant talk, just mouth off a long list of Boss Hoss parts and ask them to teach you the german word for it....(like Speeding is faakenhaulingassja and ChopperCity is ChoperCityJa) sing songs, drink beer by the keg, eat lovely non-weightwatchers fattening food, grab women for a dance or help them get nekkid to wash your bike, and do burnouts, or laugh hysterically at the wild bill's western show doing cowboy vs indians, civil war reenactments all commentated in german...a great tribute to americana.....yawnnnn...just another boring day in Pullman City! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

or hang out with Alfred with the John Deere Bike...he parties enough for the whole town!

I'm going back in 2009, to see if its still like that, and do a blood to beer transfusion! :mrgreen:

PS...I met 2 German bikers in Kalispell in Montana and they're from the Pullman City area. Spoek to them about the rall. They'd rented a couple of Fatboys and were just driving around the U.S trying to get laid. As they left I said to the smiley one...hasta La Vista Baby...swore to god, he nearly fell off the bike laughing and left with a big laugh and a nice long squeal of the rear wheel as he happily pursuded his goal with his buddy....

Hasta La Vista baby! Amazing how international american iconism is and how many nations enjoy it!
Aldo
Voices in my head this week...Hendrix...Voodoo CHile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoAXW30m ... re=related
40 years later..I still get goose bumps listening to this!!

KrautV8

Post by KrautV8 »

Aldo, Pullman is still like this! Come over again, buddy! But tell me the dates early enough, so that I can do a room reservation for you. Can't wait for 2009! Yeeehaaww!!!

I'll be back!!! 8-)

Olaf